Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What Can You Not Just Forgive For Once and For All Yet?

[az...]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [az...]

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [Rx...]

Gonna read these today, Estee... thank you. Maybe I am one too, who knows. Maybe we all are? Thinking about things.

Still myself for allowing myself to get in to a state that allowed me to get physically ill in the first place which lead to spinal injury and Benzos.

Being prescribed benzos too long with no warning whatsoever.

Same here..really  angry at former Dr for never informing me of the danger and the continuous scripts for them for 25yrs. Giving them to me and telling me that I needed them and would probably have to stay on them forever! Not easy to get over let alone forgive.. But I'm trying.

Trish

Same here..really  angry at former Dr for never informing me of the danger and the continuous scripts for them for 25yrs. Giving them to me and telling me that I needed them and would probably have to stay on them forever! Not easy to get over let alone forgive.. But I'm trying.

Trish

Well, I believe you can forgive people, but I feel no need to forgive certain things.  I will never forgive my former doctor for this.  No excuse for it, IMO.   

Trish

Well, I believe you can forgive people, but I feel no need to forgive certain things.  I will never forgive my former doctor for this.  No excuse for it, IMO. 

Not to mention, I highly doubt I would ever receive any apology from my former doctor.  There was a chance encounter recently in public.  Perfect opportunity for him to approach me and apologize.  He saw me because he looked directly at my guy who was right beside me.  Not in a million years is my guess.  How did my guy handle him?  Ignored him completely.  It would be nice to confront, but knowing the system as I do and as a paralegal, it would not be in our best interests to do so.  Very likely chance of things being twisted regardless of how mature any personal confrontation might be. 

P.S.  My guy did not tell me he was there until after we left this public place.  If I did see him, I would have ignored him completely as well.  No reaction is the best reaction.  Even so much as a look could be exaggerated.  Look away and walk away is best IMO.

Trish

Not to mention, I highly doubt I would ever receive any apology from my former doctor.  There was a chance encounter recently in public.  Perfect opportunity for him to approach me and apologize.  He saw me because he looked directly at my guy who was right beside me.  Not in a million years is my guess.  How did my guy handle him?  Ignored him completely.  It would be nice to confront, but knowing the system as I do and as a paralegal, it would not be in our best interests to do so.  Very likely chance of things being twisted regardless of how mature any personal confrontation might be.