Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who pays for BB?

[id...]

I wonder how does this wonderful website sustain itself financially? Is there a donation button? I searched the website but didn't find any info about that.

Colin, the gentleman who started BB pays for it. We've often offered to help him out, but he doesn't want reimbursement. Amazing. I've nominated him for sainthood.  :smitten:

Colin, the gentleman who started BB pays for it. We've often offered to help him out, but he doesn't want reimbursement. Amazing. I've nominated him for sainthood.  :smitten:

Wow, that's amazing!

Thank you, Colin!

Thank you Colin and all the BB Team for helping me to get my life back.

Wouldn’t have made it without people on this site, my Kitty and my husband.

wow, thanks Colin...however I would like to donate something....you helped so many people here, it was so hard before I found this site....

That's an amazing thing to do.  You've helped save so many people.  Thank you so much!! :smitten:

Colin for Prez, he probably won't want that though.

Thanks a bunch anyway, this place was and still is a life line for me and many others.

2trusting

I was wondering that as well - wondering if we can make donations.

Thank you Colin!

There must be some way of thanking you properly.

It;s very noble that Colin pays for the hosting.

Also my sincere gratitude to all the moderators and volunteers on benzobuddies. It would not be the same without you, thank you! You have changed so many peoples lives to the better.

Thank you ideallifevision and everyone else for the offers of donations and for your kind words. I don't take donations: BB was not set up for profit, and I can eat the costs of running the place. The greater contribution actually comes for the Admin/Moderation Team and members in the support you provide each other. The reality is that I have not done much sharp-end support in many years now. Mine is the easier job. ;)

Again, thank you!

Thank you ideallifevision and everyone else for the offers of donations and for your kind words. I don't take donations: BB was not set up for profit, and I can eat the costs of running the place. The greater contribution actually comes for the Admin/Moderation Team and members in the support you provide each other. The reality is that I have not done much sharp-end support in many years now. Mine is the easier job. ;)

Again, thank you!

You are all exceptional people :clap: