Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Cesspool of Madness Website - What in the H??

[be...]

He's a total lunatic. Maybe paid by the big-pharma maffia?

He should be put on 10mg klonopin for 1 year and then be taken off cold turkey, let's see what his opinion on benzo withdrawal will be then.

LOL.

I think his website would have more clout if there wasn't so much nonsense about scientology.

I'm not sure if the scientology thing is a joke or not.

I'm not a violent person, but i would not hesitate to give him a good beating if i ever encountered him IRL. Too bad i live on the other side of the world.

I actually cannot think of a sadder thing than what he spends his time doing. There are worse things, but this is just....sad.

LOL.

I think his website would have more clout if there wasn't so much nonsense about scientology.

He has followed the forum for years and knows well that we are anti-scientology.  ::)

He's a total lunatic. Maybe paid by the big-pharma maffia?

He should be put on 10mg klonopin for 1 year and then be taken off cold turkey, let's see what his opinion on benzo withdrawal will be then.

The irony of it all is that he did have a lot of problems with his own heavy Xanax use, heavy drinking and Valium use. He went from someone looking for help to being a cyberstalker. Apparently, putting others down makes him feel superior in some ways. His blog would have more clout if he was actually consistent and fair with his criticisms, which he's not. He spins things and takes them out of context all the time. He picks on things that serve his own agenda and attacks some members mercilessly. I'm pretty sure that his long term high-dose benzo use and heavy drinking have impacted his mind too much for him to execute a proper blog and be fair and impartial.

One of the most gruesome things he does is harass members here, and then blames BB for any alleged suicides. That is disgusting. Who's to say that a victimized members stumbling upon his attack site and seeing nonsense he posts about them is not going to make them more suicidal? He's playing with people's lives, pure and simple. Again, avoid him to save your sanity. Sadly, he's lost his long time ago. 

LOL.

When you don't have a legitimate argument these are the kinds of tactics you have to resort to to try to discredit a person or group of people.