Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Any Gamer? (single/multiplayer)

[Co...]

Sea of Thieves comes out March 20th!

Who's down to form a band of Benzo Pirates and rule the seas while shouting out our anxiety at other players when doing battle. The captain will rotate as to who is currently having a window and can have proper cognitive function to direct the crew as the rest fumble around and go AFK during panic attacks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Co...]

• [ph...]

• [Ov...]

• [Mi...]

I think Red Dead Redemption 2 will likely be my next purchase. That is unless I can find "Resident Evil 7: Biohazard" in a Redbox for sale.

I just bought Fortnite on Friday. I have to say I'm hooked. It's something like a shooter/zombie apocalypse game mixed with Minecraft. You basically destroy stuff on the map to collect material. Use the material to build defenses and upgrade/craft weapons. You have to find an object on the map during missions. You then build a fort around it. You can set up different kinds of traps around your fort. You then activate whatever object it is when you're ready to defend, and hordes of zombies rush towards it. You have to hold out for a set amount of time and defend.

Or the PvP online multi-player is a huuge map. Up to 100 players sky dive out of an air ship(teams of 4, 2, or solo) with nothing but your pic axe. You find guns in spawn points on the map. The map shrinks as the game goes to a smaller map forcing the players to this location. The last living team or person alive wins.

Very fun and addictive!

• 2 weeks later...

I think Red Dead Redemption 2 will likely be my next purchase. That is unless I can find "Resident Evil 7: Biohazard" in a Redbox for sale.

I so can’t wait for RDR2

Sea of Thieves comes out March 20th!

Who's down to form a band of Benzo Pirates and rule the seas while shouting out our anxiety at other players when doing battle. The captain will rotate as to who is currently having a window and can have proper cognitive function to direct the crew as the rest fumble around and go AFK during panic attacks.

I'm down and have sea of thieves. Siccory is the tag