Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Let's have a laugh about it/Most absurd disease you were convinced you had

[Co...]

Lyme disease. I spent two days in a psych ward where they gave me tons of Seroquel (300 mg/24 hrs). I couldn’t move. Had a tick in my foot. I was staring at my foot, but was in such a stupor

I couldn’t figure out what it was. Somehow I managed to get out of there. I still don’t know how, as

I was barely conscious. CTed Seroquel and saw it was a tick. Had all blood tests done, which excluded Lyme disease.

• 2 weeks later...

My wrist and forearm became very red/dark and I thought I might have skurvy, or some kind of cancer. 

It started getting better after five or six days and disappeared completely after about 10 days. 

What really happened:

I bruised myself when cleaning up the apartment, and carrying heavy things to the trash without gloves or anything to protect my skin.   

Ahaha I burned my hand with the oven and forgot, the day after I saw the red spot in my hand and thought it was an allergy of some kind...then I remembered about the oven