Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Frigid weather

[Be...]

Anyone else experiencing these below average temps?  It's only about 11 degrees here now at 9pm in Pennsylvania.  Who else is freezing?  It's not supposed to moderate either for days.  It scares me.  The furnace is running nonstop.  Gas furnace bill will be skyhigh and I'm only on disability income. 

It's REALLY cold here, too. We keep one room warm but I've grown really cold intolerant. I can't believe there will be two more months of this before warmer weather.

As insane as it might sound I would trade you that for the weather we had a few days ago. I don't do well with the heat and humidity and it was in the low to mid 80's with high humidity here for awhile recently.

It was a beautiful low 70's today though. It is supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow and it looks like it is going to cool off for awhile so I'm pretty happy about that.

I always like the hot weather so much more.  It was 100 degrees in here this past summer and it didn't bother me that much.  I'm scared.  There's no end in sight for this frigid weather.  It's 10 degrees outside now and it's only 11pm.  I heard a cat outside crying.  It will die out there tonight.  The nabe had a fire and left and left her cats behind.  I saw one of them outside today lying in the sun and trying to warm up.  Whoever feeds it needs to do the right thing and take it to a shelter.  I also heard a dog out barking.  We have a law now called Libre's law.  No pets can be outside tied up for more than 30 minutes when the weather is below freezing.  These nabes are such irresponsible assholes.  It infuriates me.