Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does anyone know what happened to Dr Jennifer ?

[br...]

All the useful and informative posts by Dr Jennifer have been removed .and the 'Jennifer's Garden' site has also gone.

I can't find any trace of her. I hope that she is O.K.

Hi brave rabbit, she wrote herself on the forum back in August that she wants to leave everything benzo behind and focus on her healing and family life. She was sent into a nasty wave at 6 years out, so maybe her reaction is understandable.

Pitty for her blog though, it was a rich source of information, and one of the first things I ever read about benzos when I hit tolerance w/d. Life saver, really. I doubt that it is ever coming back, but who knows. I wish her the very best.

I can understand her feelings but I wish that she could have left the posts up. They were very helpful. The 'six month wave' one came at a time when I was desperate for answers.

I know, it's a sad loss. But keeping a blog requires server maintenance costs and for someone very sick and unable to work that might be just too much to ask for.

Luckily we have benzobuddies!  :smitten:

Do you know what sent her into a nasty wave so far out? That's probably the only thing that scares me the most.  I would've loved to have read her blog maybe someone has screen shots?

Who is she?

All the useful and informative posts by Dr Jennifer have been removed .and the 'Jennifer's Garden' site has also gone.

All posts by Dr. Jennifer here have been removed? That I don't understand.  :-\

Hi rickatu, you can read about her here: https://vanwinkles.com/the-daily-nightmare-of-benzo-withdrawal-an-interview-with-dr-jennifer-leigh

But please don't make the mistake of believing that you will go through the same experience as she did. You are doing great so far, and don't have the complicating factors that she had. You are well on your way to healing.  :thumbsup:

Maybe she explicitly asked the mods for that?Maybe when nothing else works, people need to move on and forget...

Hi rickatu, you can read about her here: https://vanwinkles.com/the-daily-nightmare-of-benzo-withdrawal-an-interview-with-dr-jennifer-leigh

But please don't make the mistake of believing that you will go through the same experience as she did. You are doing great so far, and don't have the complicating factors that she had. You are well on your way to healing.  :thumbsup:

Wow I hope she's feeling better, looks like she helped a lot of people suffering through withdrawal.  Thank you for the information and wishes. All the best to you  ;)

Maybe she explicitly asked the mods for that?Maybe when nothing else works, people need to move on and forget...

I'm not sure which posts you may be referring to, Grandma, but her BB account has not been deleted.  You can catch up on her last posts here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=17873