Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[f1...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Icy and dangerous.  Snow melted some when temps warmed up, then got freezing rain and re-frozen snow glazing everything. Schools closed since Monday, several accidents on the roads.  I nearly fell when taking out the trash, so I took it back upstairs.  Been staying at home cleaning, which I needed to do anyway. 

[f1...]
cold, cold.. snowed yesterday, last night, tonight, tomm..and so on.. once cold weather hits here it's a downward spiral and the snow rages in.

Here in easter Pennsylvania - we had some snow in the morning on Thanksgiving morning.  It changed to rain and has been raining ever since - and now on Black Friday, it's a Gray Friday weather wise.  Very gloomy and cold although I am not sure what the temperature is - a few degrees over freezing......oh bleak winter!

cold here today and tonight.  but it was a beautiful sunny day.  thanksgiving was around 70degrees!  it was wonderful.  my uncle came to visit and we went on a great hike in the cove below my parents place.  i have been wanting to get down there again since i came home because of the withdrawal at the end of sept.  so happy that i am now able to take on a strenuous hike.  ;D

It's frrrrrezing in the Uk tonight - minus 18 in the North, luckily I live in Jersey (not the American one, the one the American one was named after in the Channel) - so it's only -4 - oh joy!  :)

[f1...]

It's frrrrrezing in the Uk tonight - minus 18 in the North, luckily I live in Jersey (not the American one, the one the American one was named after in the Channel) - so it's only -4 - oh joy!  :)

lol @ not the American one, I'm not too far from Jersey, New Jersey, just south of me about 5 hrs.

Cool here today, 20's.

[f1...]

Supposed to get wind gusts up to 60 mph this afternoon.

Hoping the pecans from the tree across the lake will blow over to my yard, heh-heh ;D

A Pecan tree?

I didn't know there was such a tree.

Yup!  And we've got tons of them around here.  Pick up the pecans and take them to a sheller about an hour's drive from here and "voila"!  Cheap, shelled pecans to last the whole year if stored in your freezer!

In fact, I've got a honey pecan pie in the oven right now!

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj417/Shar_dreamer/Consume%20This/82825610.gif

It's around 20 F, probably dropping to -5 to 10 tonight.  It snowed a lot on Thanksgiving, which covered up all the ice, which I'm happy about.  Not as much slipping and sliding around.  I hope it stays cold so it won't thaw or rain any more. 

Sh....y cold. In German: Scheisskalt!! Admin, forgive me  ;D;)

We have really lot`s of snow here, it will get better next week, i mean, warmer, only around -10C. But in january and february comes usually the big bang with down to -30C. I don`t look forward to that...and next week we get new windows...how stupid to do that in winter!! >:(