Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[74...]

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and was thrilled to find a weather section.... Very important topic for me lol...

I'm in Ireland..  Wet, wet wet, well most of the time.

This morning it's 11c and very damp.  Here the phrase a "soft day" is used a lot.  It uaually means anything from full on rain to misty rain :laugh:

Rachel xxxx

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and was thrilled to find a weather section.... Very important topic for me lol...

This morning it's 11c and very damp.  Here the phrase a "soft day" is used a lot.  It uaually means anything from full on rain to misty rain :laugh:

Rachel xxxx

Hi Rachel:  I am happy you are here at BB.  I am of Irish descent.  Here in Arizona it is 64 and sunny!

Hey everyone,

Rachel xxxx

Rachel, welcome to BB. I'm in the US, but have spent a lot of time in Scotland, proverbial land of rain, as well.

This little ditty might apply: http://theoatmeal.com/blog/seattle_weather, although my apologies on the comic as I know Ireland is NOT part of the UK.

Inside, where I spend most of my time - it's about 70. When I go outside to smoke, it's currently sunny and 41.

Hey everyone,

Rachel xxxx

Rachel, welcome to BB. I'm in the US, but have spent a lot of time in Scotland, proverbial land of rain, as well.

This little ditty might apply: http://theoatmeal.com/blog/seattle_weather, although my apologies on the comic as I know Ireland is NOT part of the UK.

Inside, where I spend most of my time - it's about 70. When I go outside to smoke, it's currently sunny and 41.

Hi CB :smitten:

Well hello Jenn! Maybe I will start looking for your posts and replying to all of them ;-)

Love you tons!

I'm not stalking you......honest ;)

I just hit up one of your threads. Thankfully a joke was already in there, so I could jump in.

I better write something else about the weather to keep this on-topic. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 43 and sunny outside, so when I take cigarette breaks, it might be a little warmer. Also, it went down two degrees since my last update. That's what my iPhone says.

CB

Hi Cherry blossom..

Nice to meet you. :)

Omg, that little cartoon is fantastic - just like Ireland.. I must copy it!

I met Jenn this morning :)

Jenn, Lucky you sun!!! Wow not seen that since.... errrr, can't remember! You get snow too!

Its damp and 10c here.  Dark now.

xxxxx

Brrrrrrr, BillyF!

71 and sunny in northern Florida but we are expecting colder weather by the weekend.  So far, it's been a very warm winter.  :socool: