Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[5c...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

The unbelievably mild winter continues here in Minnesota, it's close to 40 (F) outside with only a trace of snow on the ground.  Wondering if winter will ever arrive. 

Ouch, I bet it's hot in Sydney this time of year, probably much worse further inland.  Once again, another 40+ day in jan.  We continue to break record after record.  Record warm days, months and records for lack of precipitation.  Strange weather will continue to occur over the US as long as the pollution in China is bad.

Its sunny here again but has not been a really hot summer. Yes, Zach it is very hot inland . Most Aussies are coastal dwellers along the Eastern seaboard.

Its sunny here again but has not been a really hot summer. Yes, Zach it is very hot inland . Most Aussies are coastal dwellers along the Eastern seaboard.

Most are very nice people as well, have yet to meet a mean Aussie, I suppose there are a few! lol  I worked for the NOAA for quite some time, so I'm pretty familiar with how the ocean affects climate.  In California, it can be sunny and 80 (27) at the beach in July, go 60 miles inland and it will be well over 40 centigrade.  Have you been to New Zealand?  My parents are planning a trip, just wondering if you have any pointers! lol

To stay on track, it's another record warm day here in Minneapolis, mostly clear and 51!