Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[a1...]

78 degrees in Peoria Az, come purchase my casita 2/2 fully furnished $149,000!  Spring training Mariners and Cardinal Stadium just within 5 miles!

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegemite on toast is yummy Honeym, quite srong though, its made from yeast. Great you're getting an Aussie flatmate, theres only about 25 million of us Aussies. smiley

(Sydney is a very Asian city now, though as we are so close to S.E. Asia.)

Good day Mate!

My room mate is so nice . We have gone clothes shopping yesterday. I did try the vegemite . Its good. It doesnt taste strong to me. Maybe I was an Aussie in  a past life :)

HoneyM

On the coast, again after a few months inland. Weather is mild, sunny during the day, & we are staying right on the beach.

There is a banksia tree in front of us & some vegetation in front of that, then the sand & surf . The sound of the surf especially at night is loud & very calming, so hopefully should help me to sleep. :thumbsup: People have said it has been windy though. Can just glimpse the surf through a gap in the vegetation.

Honeym, I'm  glad to hear that you are getting on on well with your new Aussie flatmate.  A little vegemite goes a long way. :)

Here's a shocker, it's raining again. 

The back roads up the mountain have been wiped clear of gravel.  Hopefully that will be fixed before the snows arrive in a month or so.

Otherwise temps in the mid-upper 60s. 

Mild here, warm during the day, cooler at nights- it's the far south of the state. :thumbsup:  I have seen people surfing here, but they wear wet suits. Beach has too many blue bottles. On a recent quick trip north to Sydney it seemed quite a bit hotter a very summery feel.