Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[52...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

HoneyM, i am in the Snowy Mountains N.S.W. Australia. August is peak season, here, but it is a very short season & often too hot so one finds oneself skiing in soft wet sugar snow, with icy frozen patches. Skiing is much better in Europe or the U.S., in the Northern winter. Japan is the "in" place to ski at present but apparently although the snow is good, the visibility is often poor ( according to my daughter's friend). The U.S is good for us due to the Australian dollar being stronger than the U.S. dollar at present. Perhaps Canada - Whistler, Silver Star etc.as they are full of Aussies, but i think Canada is extremely cold, is it not?

110- 107 at 6pm,  remind me why I live in Az?

We live in AZ because from October through April we can go outside in a T-shirt and bare feet.  Who cares if we hibernate from May through September. :) :)

We live in AZ because from October through April we can go outside in a T-shirt and bare feet.  Who cares if we hibernate from May through September. :) :)

Thanks but next May-October I am LEAVING!!!!  lol

Thanks but next May-October I am LEAVING!!!!  lol

I would like to join you!! ;)

Hi Jenn,

Thought I would stop by and wish you a happy weekend.....I'm so happy that you came by mine....I think I will spend some time here and get to know you better....

::)

Pam

Hi Jenn,

Thought I would stop by and wish you a happy weekend.....I'm so happy that you came by mine....I think I will spend some time here and get to know you better....

::)

Pam

Dear Pam:

Happy Monday to you!  I would love to get to know you better also! :mybuddy:

Jenn

60 degrees, & mild in the heart of the city.(The beautiful harbour city of Sydney)

Got to go to stupid tribunal tomorrow again. ::) very stressful, hopefully will go better this time. At least  we are staying in a very comfortable hotel, :) but gotta get these dreadful opportunistic tenants out of our house, somehow.  :tickedoff:

Chilly 53 here in NJ. I am getting an Australian room mate . She says she likes a lot of vegamite on toast. Im going to try it.

HoneyM  :P

Vegemite on toast is yummy Honeym, quite srong though, its made from yeast. Great you're getting an Aussie flatmate, theres only about 25 million of us Aussies. :)

(Sydney is a very Asian city now, though as we are so close to S.E. Asia.)

I believe Fall has finally come to north Florida.  ;D  While it still gets into the high 80s, the evenings and mornings are lovely!  Makes me feel good to be alive after a very long, hot summer.