Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[fe...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Same high 80s to low 90s. I wish it would cool down to about 60s or 70s for a few days..I am tired of central air conditioning! I want a cool windy day so I can open all the windows and have fresh air for a change.

Record highs in Phoenix this week - I think it will be 110-112 today.  Come November, I will remember the good reasons for being here!

Beautiful warm day today.  By Sunday we'll be in the middle of a hurricane - category I by then but 6-10 inches of rain and still some pretty strong wind.  I'm already freaked out - I'm gonna start a Hurricane Irene thread so maybe others can vent also.

48 degrees F. Too hot in the valley today, snow is very soft especially on the lower slopes. Temperature is supposed to drop overnight. Skied with daughter today, she did well considering she hadn't skied for 9 years, since we last skied together in Courchevel France.( Her hubby is not a skier he was a rower)

Very light rain and wind here in WV.

Supposed to get a decent heavy rain tonight, but no damaging winds from Irene.

It does look rather ominous out there though!

Hot! Very hot like in the 90s. I am looking forward to the middle of next week when it suppose to cool down to the 70s. Cool fresh air at last!

Turned cold again  :yippee:, up the mountain after being too hot yesterday. Visibility was awful & icy frozen melted snow. It started snowing & I saw some snowboard accident, with blood on the snow :o the young guy had hit his face. I stopped skiing & we drove down the mountain & picked up some snowboard instructor ( his day off) hitch hiker who had seen the accident too & was retiring for the day with the low visibility.

Well....after RECORD high heat the past couple of days (112..110...108) it looks like a cool front might be coming in on Sept 1, with high's predicted to be only in the upper 90's! 8)

And...the first four days of Sept. we actually have a chance of rain!

Austin moved to "schedule 2" water usage this past week...where lawns can only be watered once a week.

The land here (and across Texas) is SO parched and dry :(

~Leena

Low 80's mid 70's now.  STILL NO ELECTRICITY FROM HURRICANE IRENE! :tickedoff:

Really??  Wow that's awful Saraann :(

Fairly pleasant here, temps around 80.  Probably rain this weekend.

Spring here, lots of flowering trees :smitten: & still cool but the snow is very soft and fast retreating - I might be able to squeeze a couple of more weeks out of the season, but we have to go to Sydney for quite awhile where it will be warmer than here.

Got over 1 foot of water in the basement from the remnants of Lee  :sick:  No hot water or gas.

I have always loved the rain, but this was ridiculous.  :o