Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[3d...]

Hi Grace

No thats not me , I took it from Flicker ,they have some amazing photographs. Its a girl with a parasol by the water with the dark clouds retreating and the sun coming out. Its how I feel. Ill try to post it bigger.  Hope you are doing well.  We have better weather here today. Lot less humid and sunny. Cali how nice , never been there. HoneymXXX

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Today it is a CHILLY 91 deg F

uuugh..so sick of this heat, but it feels nice compared to 103 deg as it was 3 days ago or so...

• 2 weeks later...
After 5 or 6 days in a row of rainy whether it has been relatively sunny.  Which means I can go swimming again!  Except now the high is only going to be upper 70s or low 80s  :-\

Let's just say I didn't need the central air on and could open windows and get real fresh, cool air for a change. It was somewhere in the 70's.

Hi of 95 today. My heart goes out to everyone in Texas, you guys are really having it rough with all that heat and no rain. I understand that a lot of ranchers have to sell their livestock.