Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[f8...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Tam—Same here in CA as in PA: only our high is about 75ºF today, but it is raining... 8) Don't need these today.

Sunny, high today 79º, with higher humidity than we're used to since it rained yesterday,

but it's not east coast, mid west, southern style humidity.

[ad...]

IT's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!  NO, it's not HOT.  there are no words for this heat. 

You could fry an egg on the cement. Can't touch the steering wheel in your car until 8 p.m.

It's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very cold here, the cold water pipe was frozen in the kitchen this morning, as well as the water in the dog's bowl . However it was sunny 8) up the mountain & hot on the ski lift . I am still in one piece, no stacks, so have a break tomorrow as getting very hard packed & icy in patches with little rocks showing here and there. Snow forecast for Sunday.

It's been hot & muggy here in Pittsburgh lately. Today's supposed to be a little cooler with a high of 82° and a slight chance of showers/storms later. As I type this the desktop WeatherBug tells me it's 77°

It's warm and partly cloudy here. The high is supposed to be 90 Degrees. (I don't know how to use the degree symbol, can anyone give me a tip?) :)

...(I don't know how to use the degree symbol, can anyone give me a tip?) :)

I just copy & pasted Sigma's  :sneaky:

86º

58º

On my Mac, Nicolette, it is alt 0, not sure about on a P.C. but likely the same. Hats off to copy and paste though, bright fellow Steve. Have a good day all. Peace~

86° and smoky.  ha ha, I had to copy and paste too, alt 0 doesn't work on my HP laptop, I want a Mac  ;)

Suny and about 70 here in the St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Metro Area today! :)  We've had sunshine here all week after abotu 25 days of straight rain and fog.