Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[b1...]

It's perfect right now and for the next couple of days in the forecast: 78º :) with marine-layer fog in the mornings that burns off by eleven or noon, and a cool ocean breeze coming over the summit.

I'm using it as my cog fog burn-off analogy in my days...

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cold- 50 degrees F. currently, and cloudy in this inland town near the snow, at the beginning of the ski season.

My goodness Beeper, you are sweltering, whereever you are!

That made me laugh, Sig-Will  :laugh: I know I'm a brat when it comes to the weather. I see you have your old avatar back.

Is that a clown pool party, Tam? Sounds like we could all use a pool party, even if it's in the rain, huh? And, "Hot Hot Hot" sounds better with music, for sure.

I hope we all get some relief from heat and humidity/rain soon, and that Texas gets some rain.

It's cooled all the way off to 74º at 10:00 p.m., now if it just stays that way through October.  :)

Grace - I think I would be the clown at that pool party.  I have been up since 2am and I am loopy for sure!

More hot and humid here today. It was so nasty humid yesterday that my daughter said she felt like she had an elephant on her chest.  Hmmm, you'd think she's been around someone in benzo w/d. :D

Tamzo

Ladies, ladies... relax, Crono is here to make your day a lot cooler  8)

Actually I am panting like a dog, I hate this humidity!  Think I will lock myself in my nice air conditioned house until things change a bit.

Crono Captain of Cool!  lol

Still hot and humid here...supposed to rain later today and tomorrow.  Hiding out in the house myself, in my p.j.'s, it's that kind of day.

Yeesh, that is hot teacher...sounds like Arizona weather.

Here it is fully sunny and mid-80's, not overly humid thank heavens.

Skied today, no wind, very sunny, icy in patches. Currently down the mountain it's 43 degrees F.Forecast for light wind tomorrow so ski again, it's early in the season, & best snow this early, since 2000.