Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[7e...]

Wow, that's scary Missy!

I woke up this morning to severe thunderstorms and a tornado watch in effect  :o 

April has been a wild month.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

"The weather is here,

I wish you were beautiful."

Unknown author

California is having the kind of weather which is the reason why people live here.

I am glad the weather across the south and mid-west has eased up... And, I hope you're all having some beauty in the spring days where you're at. Unless you're below the equator, then I hope you're enjoying the fall.

It's cooler here at night in the tropics, north of Port Douglas, but sunny and hot durng the day. It's very cold for Sydney "down South", at present.

San fran bay area getting a soaking and nippy temps. Feels like fall.

Sorta fun to be curled up inside with a spot of tea!

I'm south of you, Sammy, in Santa Cruz Mt's area, and while I do like the coziness that you describe, with the cup of tea and all... I am ready for sunshine... you know the 73 degrees kind. :-)

Your neighbor,

Grace Seeker

It has been mostly cloudy and slightly rainy almost the past 5 days here in PA :/ 

I really want to get my 15 minutes of direct sunlight daily but in this weather...bleh. 

Grace Seeker

hope you are getting some of this fine sunshine down your way! It's not in the 70s I dont think but it is fabulous up this way!!

These are the days that make you realize why you live on top of an earthquake fault line. :)

Exactly, Sammy...

The sun keeps peaking out here, but not fully. It looks like it may come out more fully tomorrow and warm up some.

Glad it's shining in The City!

Hi... SF Peninsula.... WINDY... tired of being blown to pieces...  Stop the wind, a light breeze is fine... need more sun...  Let's get good Spring weather for one and all!  Pattylu :yippee:

[a5...]
It has been mostly cloudy and slightly rainy almost the past 5 days here in PA

Same here in NY.

I like when the sun is out. Up here it's rare. Always cloud cover. We have had maybe two weeks of sunshine so far.

windy. Cool. But it was still a beautiful day.

Glad I am not in ...was it MO that had the twisters today?? Prayers go out to those who lost friends and loved ones.

Warm with T-storms today.

This has been a very rainy Spring up here.  The gravel roads are pretty much gravel-less now! 

Plus all the annoying insects are out and about  :o

Here In Cooktown on the Endeavour River in tropical north Queensland, it's hot and humid but overcast today.

We got forecast another week of it being mostly cloudy and stormy  :o  April showers bring May showers it seems...

[a5...]

Crono, yeppers.

Same here. It was sunny and beautiful yesterday.

Now it's starting to get a bit rainy looking.

[a5...]

cwj,

Same here. Too hot. I like the 60's or 70's, but when it reaches the 80's too hot for me.

Although when I visit Memphis, it gets way too hot. The summer of '07 it was 105oF and I was in relief by the time I got back to Massachusetts, at that time.  :o