Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[08...]

[ea...]

S# might as well post for me too, our weather is basically the same lol  The weather actually put me in a good mood.  It wasn't too cold or too hot, it looked like it was going to rain... and since I love the rain that was a good thing.  The humidity feels like it is rising, not too fond of that tho..

I like the rain as well.. also the wind, but right now we're not having any storms like projected.. although, we still could.

Likely.

S#

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

At Rockhampton on The Tropic of Capricorn the temperature is 82.4 F. with 50% humidity and partly cloudy.

It's getting hotter as we travel up towards tropical North Queensland.

Rockhampton is slightly inland, we had to leave the coastal town of Agnes Water/ 1770 due to painfull sandfly (no see ums) bites, & will stay 3 days as hubby's legs are covered in bites - worse than mine, from walking our Dalmatian along a bush track to the beach at sunrise.

77 degrees and mostly cloudy here today.  Very pleasant.

On Saturday we had an absolute deluge of rain all day.  The main road off the mountain actually flooded, and large rocks had tumbled onto the street (scary!).  That's a first since I moved up here.

Severe thunderstorms going on now.  The lightning is non stop - it's like one of those crazy electrical shows.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/lightning.gif

Severe thunderstorms going on now.  The lightning is non stop - it's like one of those crazy electrical shows.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/lightning.gif

Yeah we had the same thing up here yesterday.

Definitely a surplus of rain lately. 

Today is very nice.  Sunny, in the upper 70s.  I'll be joining the kitties on the porch after lunch :) 

Cloudy, around 55 degrees at 11:30 a.m.; forecast 65 by mid afternoon.

CWJ your Dragon kitty looks so much like my Maggie girl. One day I will figure out how to post a photo in here...

It has been a strange string of "spring" weather from coast to coast in the U.S. for sure.

Blessings~

Grace

[ea...]

It has been a strange winter and spring.

I know here in NY.. we usually don't warm up completely until May.

The data from NASA still claims it's warming, but then again, they say

it can cause cooling. ~(+/-) Of course the data has margin of errors in it, dating all the way

back to the 1930's. If you look at the graphs.. using Astrophysics.

Anyway..

67°F | 45°F for today with rain.

S#

CWJ your Dragon kitty looks so much like my Maggie girl. One day I will figure out how to post a photo in here...

Hi Grace!  I would love to see a pic of Maggie :)

Today cloudy, a couple showers, temps nice in the mid-70s.

The mountain will soon disappear if this rainy season keeps up  ;D

It's been mid sixties here in nor cal for the past couple of days; partly cloudy with bursts of sunshine. :)

Sending sunshine and warmth your ways...

I am trying to figure out how to upload photos and/or images, but so far, no can do. My Maggie-girl kitty will get posted for you to see one of these days.

[ea...]

Had a tornadoe yesterday.

Today, suppose to be 64oF and sunny.

We'll see.. the Meteorologist around here are so indecisive with weather  :-\

S#