Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[44...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

in the great white north across from new york state, its dang damp and colder than usual with 7 days of rain with a break in the middle for a day. dang.

[83...]

in the great white north across from new york state, its dang damp and colder than usual with 7 days of rain with a break in the middle for a day. dang.

I'm in NY... it's getting there finally.. but I don't think the cold is completely over yet..

38oF

To me that's warm compared to the past winter.

S#

Mild weather, with lots of rain from sun showers to  tropical downpours- ground gets waterlogged. Still at Yandina in the hinterland of  of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Today sucks again...cloudy, windy, chance of rain and 65 degress, I would love this weather if it weren't for my sx and benzos. I will open a window and forget about my sx:)

Here in Austin, Texas it is going to be in high 80's today...and tomorrow (just in the first week of April!) it is supposed to be 95 :'(

It is going to be a L-O-N-G summer, I am afraid...plus, we are officially in a drought (depressing for someone who LOVES green!)

~Leena

Here in Austin, Texas it is going to be in high 80's today...and tomorrow (just in the first week of April!) it is supposed to be 95 :'(

It is going to be a L-O-N-G summer, I am afraid...plus, we are officially in a drought (depressing for someone who LOVES green!)

~Leena

You want to trade your L-O-N-G summer to our L-O-O-O-O-N-G winter?? You are welcome...we still have snow and around 0 degrees Celsius ;-) But it starts melting now, and everything is grey and wet.

~Leena

You want to trade your L-O-N-G summer to our L-O-O-O-O-N-G winter?? You are welcome...we still have snow and around 0 degrees Celsius ;-) But it starts melting now, and everything is grey and wet.

I'll trade you!  I love cold weather and snow, which is why I wish we would move back up north.

It was over 90 here yesterday. http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/schmelz.gif

81oF Here in NY, can't believe it.. nice outside, a bit stormy looking..

S#

You nearby here S#? We got a whole posse..

Here near Poughkeepsie it was a BEAUTIFUL day.. I actually went outside just for the hell of it.

But yeah bit of a storm right now to end the day.. and the pollen is getting high, think I may have some allergies this year.

[83...]
Here near Poughkeepsie it was a BEAUTIFUL day.. I actually went outside just for the hell of it.

I have been outside several times today, and right now.. it's windy. I heard we are suppose to get storms, perfect day for it.

I'm in CNY.

S#

S# might as well post for me too, our weather is basically the same lol  The weather actually put me in a good mood.  It wasn't too cold or too hot, it looked like it was going to rain... and since I love the rain that was a good thing.  The humidity feels like it is rising, not too fond of that tho..