Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[d8...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Mild (upper 50s) and rainy day has suddenly turned into a surprise snow storm this evening!  Currently 33 degrees and snowing hard!

This was not forecast by any of the weather sites I visit  ::) 

Thankfully my brother and I did our grocery shopping this weekend, so I can enjoy it without fear of starving  ;D

Complete surprise though!

aaargh Great White North living up to its name- nice sunny day but -5 Celsius  brr. March???

warmer tomorrow with 14 cm- 5" of snow...then more snow. rain.

then rain, rain

5 days of poor weather just before the long week holiday.

what the heck...i agree on the 80's last nightmare. had to shovel the porch roof for the first time.

just opened a window and pushed straight out at first. the dump below was about 2 feet deep.

Today it was 85°F. I had to repeat to myself, "I must not use the air conditioning in March. I must not use the air conditioning in March." Don't be too jealous of the weather here. I don't get to go outside in the summer. It tends to be triple digit heat from mid-June to mid-September.

I wouldn't mind 85 degrees right now and having to worry about turning the air on! :laugh:  They're predicting record flooding here in Minnesota after a very wet summer/fall and record snows this winter, I feel sorry for the people that will lose their homes.

Moving slowly up the North Coast, it's a mild temperature ,our dalmation dog is neither cold nor panting in the heat.  We are at some rather attractive place called Laurieton, but moving on tomorrow, due to presence of 3  large goannas :o

Would like to head for tropical north Queensland, but wait a while as still very hot up there, and the area is experiencing monsoonal rain which is causing flooding and destruction.

Today it was 85°F. I had to repeat to myself, "I must not use the air conditioning in March. I must not use the air conditioning in March." Don't be too jealous of the weather here. I don't get to go outside in the summer. It tends to be triple digit heat from mid-June to mid-September.

wow where the heck are u? good spot in the winter but i think i understand about the summer.

brrr. today sunny but frost on cars. Great White North. bizarre - it can go -35 to 100f here over the year.

this week will go from -7 Celsius to plus 11 C but never stay at a temp and not increase easily or smoothly.

planting only is safe after may 24 weekend.... have swum in a lake then but only when younger and full of tequila.

• 2 weeks later...
It's 79 F. here, on the mid north coast of N.S.W. The humidity is 53%. It's on the hot side but pleasant enough~ :) beach weather, with many fine beaches around here. It's cooler at night. Heading further north tomorrow where it's hotter.

The weather bites. It got better and now it's getting crappy again, winter just won't go away. 30's high-teen's low for the next few days.

Spring has vanished for a while here, it seems.

A dusting of snow this morning, and forecasters have mentioned a possible significant snow storm for Friday  :o

Normal high temp is about 60 degrees, but we've been in the upper 40s lately. 

Definitely not pool weather here in Minneapolis, but we are working our way out of a long, snowy winter!  Another month and there will be no more excuses not to exercise! :laugh: