Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[33...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Freezing!  Low is supposed to be 5 F. tonight.  Cold tommorrow, the next, the next, the next.  No real "warm up" (uh, 40, upper 30's) until Sunday for a few days.  My driveway is like a bumpy skating rink.  Upside?  No snow in the  forecast - it's too damn cold to snow!

Sick, sick, sick of it!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

What a "southerner" thought to do in the subfreezing weather we have been experiencing!  In my 23 years in Austin, I haven't seen cold weather that stays so cold for so long!  Never thought I would long for summer...

~Leena

Unseasonably warm here today.  Reached a high of 73 degrees F. 

Great day for relaxing on the porch with my kitties.

It wont last of course and Winter will return, but right now it's very uplifting :)

Can't wait for Spring!

Much colder now.  High 41 degrees.  Sleet and snow (3-6") expected tonight through tomorrow morning.

Went from mid 70s down to the possibility of snow in a mere 3 days!  :o

At Apollo Bay,Victoria,along the Great Ocean Road ( a spectacular drive of 240 kilometers :)), its cool about 55 F , much colder than Sydney- what I am used to, which is in the 70's F.

Very cold this morning, 20 degrees.  Supposed to make it to the upper 30s this afternoon.

Yesterday was in the 60s!  Quite a drop in temperature!

Yes, well, here in Minnesota we've had lots of snow this winter.  It hasn't been terribly cold by our standards but we've already had over 75 inches and that's 20 inches more than we normally get in a winter.  March is one of the snowiest months of the year for us, so it's not over yet.  I love snow but we're going to have some flooding issues, which is not good. :(

Yeah, lake enhanced snow.  Minnesota does not really got a lot of snow by most standards, not compared to the mountains, or the Great Lake regions.  We've had some horrible blizzards here though, since it's so flat, winds can become a real problem outside of the Twin Cities.  I used to live up north though and do recall what -55 feels like!  UP Michigan averages 160 inches in some places.  Any decent skiing in NY?  I used to ski a lot but we would always go out west, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming.

We had another perfect day today: 76 F and sunny.  We need rain badly but I sure am enjoying the mild, sunny weather.  ;D

[33...]

Wish it was 76 here.

Right now it's 22 degrees, which is better than the singles and Integers we've had.

S#

In Port Fairy Victoria, its cold for me, but the sun come out, seems chilly though for a Sydneysider- we're heading north, tomorrow, where its warmer. A pretty place -can hear the waves from the Southern Ocean pounding the beach,very relaxing :).

There's a folk festivlal here in a few days, not very many international artists though, & the town will soon be overun with 40 thousand people ::), mainly from Melbourne.