Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The weather thread, how is the weather where you are?

[06...]

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Mi...]

• [ar...]

• [jr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain moving through for a couple days, then it'll move to the east and cause all sorts of trouble for the southeast that has already had their share during January. Sorry, y'all.  We tried to use up all the rain but it kept moving.  ;)

Cold, cold, cold here :)

A chance of snow tonight, but so far this Winter the big storms have been going east of us. 

Last year we were hit by everything (90+ inches of snow total!), this year we've had maybe 8 inches total.

The kid in me is very disappointed!

Temp is just above freezing here.

Latest forecast says 6-10" here later today/tonight.  Looks like it'll be a heavy wet snow.  Perfect for snowmen :)

Sunny and warm. 68 today!! Can't believe we are only half way through winter, I'm ready for it to end already  :D

OOOHHH MYYYY!!!! You lucky one!!!

We have SNOWSNOWSNOW....  >:(

We're getting another freaking blizzard here - starting at 1:00 AM and supposedly going to 1:00 AM Thursday - 18 to 24 inches of snow.  Jeez, I gotta get out tomorrow to pick up scripts.

I honestly don't know where we're going to put it all - If I were still skiing I'd be in heaven but since I'm not I'm lookin' at a bad case of cabin fever - LOL.  Who am I kidding, I'm still gonna go out and drive in it....

80 degrees here in Sydney. High humidity.

Monster cyclone Yasi ( category 5), 400 kilometer wide :o  headed for tropical North Queensland coast in a about 8 hours, & is expectd to cause widespread destruction- bigger than cyclone tracy that destroyed Darwin in '75.

Party sunny and 68 degrees in northern Florida.  I'm in shorts for pete's sake. (Sorry if this sounds like bragging to my friends up North; you will get your own back when we are 100+ during the long Florida summer.)  ::)

They are shutting down schools for tomorrow like crazy.  Expecting ice storm/sleet.  This is big doin's for Louisiana.  I KNEW I shoulda rented a couple wii games for the kids today.....

[06...]

Party sunny and 68 degrees in northern Florida.  I'm in shorts for pete's sake. (Sorry if this sounds like bragging to my friends up North; you will get your own back when we are 100+ during the long Florida summer.)  ::)

Up here, when you're 100, we are 70, we only have 3 months of actual warm weather.

Oh, it's tropical here! 30 degrees and sunny! (ha, ha).  No snow today but guess what?  More snow tomorrow.  The snow is piled almost a third of the way up to the slider on my deck - at least three feet on the deck!  So sick of this!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Oh, it's tropical here! 30 degrees and sunny! (ha, ha).  No snow today but guess what?  More snow tomorrow.  The snow is piled almost a third of the way up to the slider on my deck - at least three feet on the deck!  So sick of this!   :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Same way here, I hear ya.. and yes more snow on the way.. this winter has blown Global Warming right up there with the Y2K scenario, mythical...lol

It's predicted we still have a long winter ahead of us, we'll see.

Good bye Global Warming, hello 1970's winters' again.

Keryn

Hey Keryn,

I've actually heard that they are attributing this harsh winter to Global Warming.  Go figure - I don't understand it and don't have the patience to read about it today.  Maybe tomorrow.  I find it interesting.

Sara

BTW- 17'F

Light snow