Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is your Sexual Orientation?

[Li...]

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [no...]

• [ho...]

Anybody heard of gender fluid??

That's a new one to me. Here's another one.

Androgynsexual– You are attracted to androgynous people, regardless of their actual gennies.

Is this the reason why I loved David Bowie so much? :laugh: :laugh:

Its all too much!! Its hard to keep up

Hi HF  :hug: Oh yeah? think its hard to keep up now? Wait until you read about' Pansexuality' No its not people that get turned on by Peter pan in tights  either :laugh: I'm not going to spend ages typing out what it is, because its not a one off explanation , I'm taking the easy way out and posting the Wiki link explanation ;)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh: We are  :sick: people here.

Umm Betsy why have you got what I call the ''oral' Emoji  :sick:  in mid sentence  ???  Read it as I saw it then speak for yourself man!!  :laugh: :laugh: I am blaming the withdrawal, oh yes I am!  I came here for help, and its abundantly clearer by the day I need it! Along with you!!! :2funny:

Its like one is trying to outdo the other...

Not at all, if your referring to me and Betsy, or rather 'Betsy and I'' ;)  Me  and Betsy just love larking about trying to make people smile we've been doing it for ages on different threads and it gives other people a laugh too. And that's priceless when so many of us can barely find a reason to exist most of the time never mind laugh or smile, it just another way to try and some spread love around. :smitten: ......... :P

:laugh: :laugh: We are  :sick: people here.

Umm Betsy why have you got what I call the ''oral' Emoji  :sick:  in mid sentence  ???  Read it as I saw it then speak for yourself man!!  :laugh: :laugh: I am blaming the withdrawal, oh yes I am!  I came here for help, and its abundantly clearer by the day I need it! Along with you!!! :2funny:

Nova

I am not a man but my sexual orientation says I want to be one  :laugh:

No. No,  I am referring to the different orientations...

Opps sorry!  :hug:  It  didn't appear that way but its an easy mistake to make especially when your head's in the shed  ::)...... :)

No. No,  I am referring to the different orientations...

Opps sorry!  :hug:  It  didn't appear that way but its an easy mistake to make especially when your head's in the shed  ::)...... :)

u

Were alll a wee bit out of sorts!! Hehehe 😄

Just wanted to point out that I evolved from being a sexual agnostic to being a sexual possibilian. Progress not perfection ;D I had a very strict upbringing. Boyfriends forbidden. I was supposed to become an asexual, high-functioning adult. Asexual equalled perfect. According to mother. Instead, I became a deeply neurotic adult, with a fixation on BDZ. And certainly not high-functioning since four years. Barely functioning would be a more accurate description.

Just wanted to point out that I evolved from being a sexual agnostic to being a sexual possibilian. Progress not perfection ;D I had a very strict upbringing. Boyfriends forbidden. I was supposed to become an asexual, high-functioning adult. Asexual equalled perfect. According to mother. Instead, I became a deeply neurotic adult, with a fixation on BDZ. And certainly not high-functioning since four years. Barely functioning would be a more accurate description.

How much did your moms influence impact your choices?

I am asexual and I don't identify with either gender. I look somewhat feminine just out of habits of dress.

What is asexual exactly?  Pardon my ignorance,  I honestly just dont know