Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is your Sexual Orientation?

[Li...]

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [no...]

• [ho...]

Vegisexual

Umm, which vegetables? Inquiring minds are dying to find out... :)

Whatever's handy from the fridge, or in the back yard. ....  :D:idiot::crazy:

LOL, jk.

[d2...]

Vegisexual

Umm, which vegetables? Inquiring minds are dying to find out... :)

Whatever's handy from the fridge, or in the back yard. ....  :D:idiot::crazy:

LOL, jk.

I recommend staying away from the artichokes... just sayin' ...

Straying into  :nono:  in the last dozen or more posts.  Let's keep to the topic so the thread doesn't become locked.

Thanks. 

:thumbsup:

Hahahaha best joke ever

Straying into  :nono:  in the last dozen or more posts.  Let's keep to the topic so the thread doesn't become locked.

Thanks. 

:thumbsup:

Hahahaha best joke ever

Lightly posted, but not a joke.  :thumbsup:

Sometimes I wonder if this forum is administrated by north koreans

If you have a complaint about the administration of the forum, the proper channel is to take it to the Helpdesk.   

Could you follow the topic ginger, otherwise challis Is gonna come back to Tell you. Thank you. Just respect the rules It wouldnt hurt you ! Talk only about your sexual orientation please. :)

A little decorum wont hurt you at all.

I wanted to create a really funny memes topic on BB with funny characters, like did Vaartist with his wonderful draws but people are too discouraging around here.

Could you follow the topic ginger, otherwise challis Is gonna come back to Tell you. Thank you. Just respect the rules It wouldnt hurt you ! Talk only about your sexual orientation please. :)

I wanted to create a really funny memes topic on BB with funny characters, like did Vaartist with his wonderful draws but people are too discouraging around here.

Come on, your reply to Ginger is totally unacceptable. We do expect and rely on members to 'self moderate' when possible. We have a small team to service a large forum.  Leave this issue alone now yong.

pianogirl

Come on, your reply to Ginger is totally unacceptable. We do expect and rely on members to 'self moderate' when possible. We have a small team to service a large forum.  Leave this issue alone now yong.

pianogirl

hahahahaha

[d2...]

There was a member named yong

Who argued with mods all day long

Warned on the board

But warnings ignored

This thread will be yong's swan song

There was a member named yong

Who argued with mods all day long

Warned on the board

But warnings ignored

This thread will be yong's swan song

Knock if off chessplayer.  Treating members with respect is something we require of all members.  It is not your bailiwick to comment on moderation issues here on the forum. 

pianogirl

I’m gay and I’m proud.

How can anyone be proud about their sexual orientation?

One can only be proud of their choices and sexual orientation isn't one.

A choice would be 'coming out' for which you should be proud.

By the way I'm a straight demisexual (asexual-ish) and not proud; just myself.

Many homophobs tend to look down on gay or bisexual ppl. I guess saying "I’m proud" equals to "I’m brave enough to admit it." I really don’t understand ppl who lack tolerance towards others that are different. I don’t want to judge them. I don’t have the right to judge anyone. I just don’t want to deal with them. If you’re asexual, ppl will just ignore you. If you are gay, bisexual or different in regards to your religion, ethnicity etc. Some ppl may not treat you well. I once witnessed an Internet attack on a man who believed in Islam. It was terrible.

So tired of divisive identity politics. I hope it dies a thousand deaths and we can all just be people.