Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is your Sexual Orientation?

[Li...]

Straight but benzo w/d has turned me temporarily asexual.  :(

I know, there's something about it, being temporarily asexual feels alright for the time being.  But I miss the orgies  :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [no...]

• [ho...]

I know, there's something about it, being temporarily asexual feels alright for the time being.  But I miss the orgies  :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D  :D  :D

Ginger, would never suspect you 8) What would the two miniature poodles and the cat say about Daddy... This thread is like one great comical orgy. I remember that awesome Woody Allen’s movie where a guy (Gene Wilder) fell in love with a sheep: "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask" :)

I think i'm getting addicted to sex during withdrawal. I'm straight. Can we really meet sexfriends here ?  Time could fly faster haha :D

I’m afraid we’re reduced to talking about our sexual orientation. Swapping one addiction for another? Sexoholics Anonymous are waiting ;)

I think i'm getting addicted to sex during withdrawal. I'm straight. Can we really meet sexfriends here ?  Time could fly faster haha :D

I’m afraid we’re reduced to talking about our sexual orientation. Swapping one addiction for another? Sexoholics Anonymous are waiting ;)

I suppose the meetings would be split to only men and to only women. :laugh:

Betsy, I guess they’re so fed up with it they no longer care. Have read about sex addicts. It’s horrible. Goes hand in hand with a chemical addiction.

Betsy, I guess they’re so fed up with it they no longer care. Have read about sex addicts. It’s horrible. Goes hand in hand with a chemical addiction.

I agree estee.

[58...]

I wonder how sex could be, I can barely stand up or wash the dishes actually 😂

Please don't ask me. :laugh:

Benzogirl, want to come to my place and ... "wash my dishes" ?  :smitten:

I'll be there with a nurse's uniform on.  :laugh:

[58...]

I'll be there with a nurse's uniform on.  :laugh:

ooh, my sweetest fantasy ...  :smitten:

I wasnt serious on this post. But I guess paranoïa also go hand In hand with withdrawal  :idiot:  :D

I was joking, okay. Thought you’re having such a miraculous recovery ;)

Its okay estee, thank you. Just that I had many issues with weird members around here, we never know what people have truly In mind. :idiot:

Yeah, I know what you mean :) I guess this thread is good for laughing, really. Here’s an article on how social laughter releases endorphins in the brain. So we’re getting endorphins here. I hope ppl will come forward with some interesting answers as to their sexual orientation... There was one very funny BB, but unfortunately he left us. No one knows if he ever comes back.