Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is your Sexual Orientation?

[Li...]

I’m gay and I’m proud. I’m feminine. But dress masculine.hehe. What is your preference?  :D

Straight

Lesbian

Gay

Bisexual

Transgender

Pansexual

Asexual

Other...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [no...]

• [ho...]

Love this topic ;D Does it matter what’s your sexual orientation. As long as you’re happy. I used to find men attractive. Until I learnt more about their personality. I still do like men. But I prefer my Kitty. I mean as my only daughter.

Straight.  I dated a bi guy from India.  He was good looking, but I was scared he might end up liking a guy more than me.  I did not know this at beginning of relationship. 

Love this topic ;D Does it matter what’s your sexual orientation. As long as you’re happy. I used to find men attractive. Until I learnt more about their personality. I still do like men. But I prefer my Kitty. I mean as my only daughter.

:laugh:

[da...]

I’m gay and I’m proud.

How can anyone be proud about their sexual orientation?

One can only be proud of their choices and sexual orientation isn't one.

A choice would be 'coming out' for which you should be proud.

By the way I'm a straight demisexual (asexual-ish) and not proud; just myself.

Im Straight

I also think sexual orientation is not a reason to be proud. It is just another part of who you are. If that is your sexuality, you should feel confortable with it as any other thing like your face, your hands, your personality...

I understand when gay people say "they are pround" of it, because there are so many persons who dont understand it and do not respect it . In the other hand, some times, some of them make question of showing it or saying it in a forced way, as it was something special.

What do you think? (I have curiosity asking my opinion to a gay person)

I’m gay and I’m proud.

How can anyone be proud about their sexual orientation?

One can only be proud of their choices and sexual orientation isn't one.

A choice would be 'coming out' for which you should be proud.

By the way I'm a straight demisexual (asexual-ish) and not proud; just myself.

Many homophobs tend to look down on gay or bisexual ppl. I guess saying "I’m proud" equals to "I’m brave enough to admit it." I really don’t understand ppl who lack tolerance towards others that are different. I don’t want to judge them. I don’t have the right to judge anyone. I just don’t want to deal with them. If you’re asexual, ppl will just ignore you. If you are gay, bisexual or different in regards to your religion, ethnicity etc. Some ppl may not treat you well. I once witnessed an Internet attack on a man who believed in Islam. It was terrible.

Hey Estee

My Avatar would totally do your avatar.

But in this age of Harvey Weinstein I'm not sure I can elaborate more without expensive therapy.

[63...]
The "I'm proud" thing is a reaction to the era when gay people were expected to be ashamed. Analogous to the "black lives matter" movement which is a reaction to racists who act like black lives don't matter.

Hey Estee

My Avatar would totally do your avatar.

But in this age of Harvey Weinstein I'm not sure I can elaborate more without expensive therapy.

Lobo,

This is not an appropriate comment.  While some lighthearted replies are welcome, comments like this are not acceptable and will simply lead to this thread falling away from it's original purpose and ultimately lead to it being locked. 

pianogirl

• 1 month later...

:laugh:

Are you laughing at the 'Kitty' bit? I am and PMSL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: