Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Bored out of mind

[Rr...]

Beautiful words of wisdom, Bets!

HTC, you tell it how is! :)

A-Yup. I've got to get my butt in gear and do something for once in my life. Like storing food beyond my reach........

Good luck Bets, my heart sheds tears for you! Apparently exercising is good when you are fasting, releases stored glycogen from the muscles. So get going! :)

HTC, no idea!  :-\

I selected move then the face.  There's not much I can do outside of place.  My body is so tired and I am hardly sleeping.  I feel so weird.  Heart hurts, chest pain.

[5f...]
Really sorry...I'm in bed all day...I hate this so much. I can't function at all...so tired of life like this...thanks for the tip on the moving face...

New0girl..yes..Lol...I'm a downer I guess...still wondering how she got the little "crazy" face to go across screen.. :laugh:

That's easy enough. Since I'm bored I'll tell you how. Put in whatever icon you like. Highlight it. Then at the beginning of it type in this: [move]. And the end of it type in [/move]. Easy as pie.

I was putting something back in fridge, bent down and felt butt touch something. The next thing you know my little one went from standing to sitting on ground.  She looked surprised.  It's happened more than once.  I try to make sure she's not behind me.  It made me feel huge. 

[5f...]
I'm sorry Rrr871...bet you're not huge...think we're all distorted in this...I've been in bed all day in a contorted position...something has to give...feel nutty and disabled.

Idk, I've been looking at self since I don't want to get on scale.  Sometimes I think I look big in mirror.  My vision has been blurry. I was having chest pain earlier and was like I don't want to have heart attack.  My boyfriend was saying reasons why he thinks  I'm not at that huge of risk.  He told me I'm not obese.  In my head I was like what?  What the h is he seeing.  I don't want be like you are lying.  I went in mirror and checked.  The withdrawal has left me a mess. 

[5f...]
I understand..I look like a bag lady...I'm all up in my head daily...I have too many things to fix in this. Go to doctor for one symptom-go to doctor; emerge with a million...just cruel.

[5f...]
That's great :) I will have it with my mom and son but been in bed most days lately...I pray by Christmas, there will be a positive change-fingers crossed ::)