Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone else fel le 2017 has been unusualy terrible

[ho...]

Has anyone else experience non stop bad news this entire year? I feel like this hole year has been nothing butbad luck  closed doors and BS I cannot explain it but its horrible. Nothing has worked out at all im bout to just drive my truck as far as it goes until it breaks and start there because dealung with ptsd from my parents while living with them makes me (unhappy).

Edit: references to self-harm have been deleted.

This has been the worst year of my life :( started out with severe blood clot issue which led to me taking these ****ed up meds and essentially ruining my own life. Still really sick with no end in sight and my husband lost his job so we have been financially struggling for a while. Can't pay the bills and we are facing a repossession of our only vehicle and foreclosure on our home. Not sure how we will get Christmas gifts for our four kids. My heart is broken. I can't do anything to fix any of it. Most of all I just want to feel better so I can do something before we lose everything we have. Everyday I am scared I have something more serious wrong with me and I will never be the same again. At the beginning of this year I was health and happy. It's so devastating how quickly that all can change😢💔

Imagine what people felt like on the eve of 1666.

Or the great fire here in SF and that horrible earthquake. Or we could live in Syria.....perspective.