Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Do you have a retarded song stuck in your head? :D

[be...]

I have had a SpongeBob song in my head for seven years now.  It's the Striped Sweater song.

For real? 7 years?

Others come and go, but that's been the tune in my head more than half of the time.

I always have a song in my head. Usually the last one I hear.  But No joke, it was Alanis Morresette for like 3 days straight.

The ironic song lol?

I had a phrase from a horror stuck movie in head.  It puts the lotion on the skin.  It does as it's told.

Silence of the Lambs! I love that movie but would hate to be that girl in the hole. Yikes!

Jason Derulo, called Talk Dirty to Me

I know what the girl them want,

London to Taiwan

I got lipstick stamps on my passport

I think I need a new one

[Jason Derulo:]

Been around the world, don't speak their language

But your booty don't need explaining

All I really need to understand is

When you—you talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

This is bothering me right now.

• 4 weeks later...

:D

:D :D :D:laugh:

I usually get a few bars of a song I don't even know, I probably hear it in a store or the gym and a fragment sticks for days and days...  :idiot:

:D

:D :D :D:laugh:

I usually get a few bars of a song I don't even know, I probably hear it in a store or the gym and a fragment sticks for days and days...  :idiot:

It's an almost constant jukebox in my head. I'll wake up with a song and go to bed with one. Even plays as BGM to other thoughts. lol

• 3 weeks later...
There is a horrid synthesized "music tune" that I hear when I get put on hold when calling the restaurant where I pick up food twice a week.  It's MADDENING!  I can't get it out of my head and it's the most atrocious thing you could imagine.  I even vented to the restaurant owner about it and he laughed.....it's part of his phone service so he can't do anything about.  It's so bad, that now, when I call and they put me on hold, I just hang up and call later.  I know these people personally and they are really sweet, so hate to hang up on them, but they just don't understand how something like hold "music" can cause me such upset.  Shows how much they know about benzo withdrawal!!!!