Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Doctors are complaining about the lack of drug compliance?!

[id...]

This is really a medical doctor complaining that the only tool in his toolbox is not being used.  The solution is to go back and figure out what “tool” will work and put that in the toolbox.  Throw the other “tool” out.

Sweet pea

This is really a medical doctor complaining that the only tool in his toolbox is not being used.  The solution is to go back and figure out what “tool” will work and put that in the toolbox.  Throw the other “tool” out.

Sweet pea

Exactly!

At the first visit to my functional medicine doctor who specializes in hormonal issues I was tested for DHEA level among other things.  It came back very low.  I need to change the signature to say 5 mg 2 times a week because that’s what I take now.  The last test I got several months ago showed  mid range.

Sweet pea