Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Krapton

[gl...]

A friend's wife tried this and wound up in the hospital with seizures.  She took it at the recommendation of a friend who uses it and claims that it works to reduce anxiety and pain.  I don't know if it was the same brand or amount, but I would not touch the stuff.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [Lo...]

• [gl...]

• [be...]

I am so happy I came across this thread.  :laugh:

I now want a shirt that says "It's all just one big Krapton" and has a picture of a black box.

That dosnt surprise me at all. Mothers who use opiates especially heroin, their babies come out in Withdrawals. Theres stuff on youtube about it. A lot of opiate addicts use kratom as either a detox tool or a substance to stabilise them until they get there next supply. Thanks for pointing that out.

It is a very powerful plant and a lot of people dismiss it as nothing, but the withdrawals from it are nothing like benzos but still extremely unpleasant...It has a strong affinity to opiode receptors but there are other things in the plant that havn't been studied yet and no one has a clue how they affect the brain..

I now want a shirt that says "It's all just one big Krapton" and has a picture of a black box.

You made me laugh, ideallifevision. I think I've started calling all those things similarly. Krapton, Kraplonopin, Krapium, Krapivan, Krapoloft, Krapfexxor, Krapxil, Krapzac, Krapbutrin, Krapoquell, Krapakote, Krapilify, Kraperdal, Krapspirone, Krapapentin.

It's endless, my friend. It's endless.....................................  :)

You made me laugh, ideallifevision. I think I've started calling all those things similarly. Krapton, Kraplonopin, Krapium, Krapivan, Krapoloft, Krapfexxor, Krapxil, Krapzac, Krapbutrin, Krapoquell, Krapakote, Krapilify, Kraperdal, Krapspirone, Krapapentin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I advise to stay with a little Kraptominophen and Krapadryl at night.

I advise to stay with a little Kraptominophen and Krapadryl at night.

I thought about it. Unfortunately, once I got into Krapivan tolerance, the Krapadryl no longer helped for occasional sleep woes, and it became very activating instead. I never had such problems with Krapadryl before. It confused the heck out of me. My doctor has given me some Krapoxyzine to take instead of Krapadryl, but I am sort of still on the fence about it  :-\

I had the same issues with Krapadryl after Krapivan, and especially post Kraponopin. Krapoxyzine worked great the first 2 times (except it made me non functional the day after, but I was in the ICU and could sleep between tests), but then started causing severe mental issues and I had to stop even occasional use.

You guys are the best. When we talk krap here, we know what we are talking about. We are kraptodisestablishmentarians!

:laugh: That is too good. I still remember the krapfeed video called "my pill journey" where this imaginary woman goes into a kraptox center to get off of krapivan via krapboxone. Now, I keep wondering if this is was just krapfeed's sense of humor or if it is a deeper joke, exposing some of those kraptox centers for not knowing what the heck they were doing. You'd think it would have been krapton himself (was it before of after Layla?) who would have needed krapboxone to deal with the krapton he was in. But then, to my knowledge, they didn't even have krapboxone back then. Da plot thickens!!  :). So maybe it's the best to hide these news about this latest krapton from krapton, so he wouldn't get tempted in any way.....