Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Krapton

[gl...]

IT'S CALLED KRAPTON.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yJVxjJ19xPI/VP8VdOauckI/AAAAAAAAbm4/44zun7Y8hig/s1600/chuck%2Bnorris%2Bdelta%2Bforce%2B1986%2Baviator%2Bsunglasses.jpg

BECAUSE CHUCK NORRIS SAID SO.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Yo...]

• [Lo...]

• [gl...]

• [be...]

It's kratom, not "krapton", Otis you imbecile...

http://cdn.moviestillsdb.com/sm/aa4022607caf5a94cb6a34f6c229f847/superman-ii.jpg

Ohh. Right. "Kra-tom"... Sorry Mr. Lootor!

"I can't believe it's not kratom!"

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, more of that buttery kratom taste you crave...

(no, I will never tire of this)

I think not........ :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.strangekidsclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/kryptonite-rock.jpg

Not as disappointing as the "Sea Monkeys", but ordering from a comic book ad was like that.

Mom pulls 6-year-old son into fight at Walmart store over "Krapton"

Walmart turned into a WWF ring when two women got into a wrestling match over this year's hot holiday gift, "Krapton". Bystanders captured the shocking brawl in video clips that are now blazing across the Internet.

The altercation occurred inside the Beech Grove, Ind. store last Thursday at 10 p.m. when the women both reached for the last box of "Krapton" on the shelves and angry words escalated into blows.

A 6-year-old boy, who’s thought to be the son of one of the women, jumped into the wrangle and started stomping on the other woman.

“Yeah, do something about it! What are you gonna do?” the boy shouted. The mom then directed him to punch the other woman in her “bleeping” face.

A Walmart spokesperson acknowledged the incident and said staff on site called police a minute after the fight broke out.

"Krapton" became the must-have novelty gift item after its much-publicized first appearance on BenzoBuddies.org and is being compared to crazes such as the "Pet Rock" and "Sea Monkeys".

"It's a black cardboard box," said a Walmart employee. "It feels empty."

An honest talk with an American teenager over a mysterious product called "Krapton"

By Investigative Reporter Mike Juresky:

It is 5pm, in a working class Beach Grove, Ind. suburb. As I am quite shocked to have heard of a recent fight at the Walmart store, I have decided to talk to a 19 year old Tyler, who appears to have some knowledge on this mysterious toy fad called "Krapton".

Mike Juresky: Tyler, what is exactly Krapton?

Tyler: To tell you the truth Mr. Juresky, it is complicated

Juresky: Why is it complicated, Tyler?

Tyler: Well, it is. Because, it has become a popular fad, just like those Fidget Spinners, but it is very different

Juresky: In which way Tyler?

Tyler: Everyone talks about it, but there is nothing really to it. And that is the most puzzling thing to me.

Juresky: The news report talks about a bitter fight over an empty box, basically

Tyler: Yes, that is the confusing part. Krapton is actually nothing. Yet it is extremely popular

Juresky: Please explain

Tyler: Well, it is really the new slang, to tell you the truth. My parents use the word crap a lot when things get bad, and my friends' parents do that, too. And we got so tired of it. It's not a nice word, to tell you the truth.

Juresky: Why, Tyler?

Tyler: Because, feeling like crap is so yesterday. When you say that, it means nothing. Krapton is much bigger

Juresky: How so, Tyler?

Tyler: Well, it is a state of mind. When I tell my friends, "it's all just one big Krapton", they know immediately :D

Juresky: "It's all just one big Krapton?"

Tyler: Exactly, Mr. Juresky. It's just when you feel so blah and frustrated and depressed. Just emptiness, really.

Juresky: "Oh, like a depression?"

Tyler: More than that really. It is a way we communicate about depression. You buy a box and it's empty and it costs money, but there is nothing in it. Now, that's Krapton. So frustrating. It's all just one big Krapton. We buy these boxes and just open them up and stare into them. Ever stared into an empty box?

Juresky: Ummm, no

Tyler: That is the beauty of it. The collective experience of knowing how we feel. We all look into an empty box and share our feelings that way. That's why it is so popular

Juresky: Come again

Tyler: Yes, there are too many words in this world, so you buy a Krapton box and gift it to someone, and they exactly know what you are going through.

Juresky: Really?

Tyler: Yes, I used to be very depressed. I used to take anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds. Nothing ever worked. just all made me worse. I called helplines and nothing helped. But, then I discovered Krapton and everything changed.

juresky: How so Tyler

Tyler: I was an agoraphobic, heart-palpitating mess. I couldn't go anywhere or do anything. But a friend brought me a box of Krapton from Wal-Mart, and I was all of a sudden able to walk around the block and even ride my bycicle. The next thing was that I started driving again, too.

Juresky: Really. The empty box helped you

Tyler; Yes, exactly. It did. And that's the beauty of it.

BRAVO, LF!

Man, you are sooooo creative!  Excellent!

:laugh::clap::laugh:

Tyler: Because, feeling like crap is so yesterday. When you say that it means nothing. Krapton is much bigger

Tyler: Well, it is a state of mind. When I tell my friends, "it's all just one big Krapton", they know immediately :D

Let's see if we can make this a BBism, get Bads to add it to the list!  :laugh:

BRAVO, LF!

Man, you are sooooo creative!  Excellent!

:laugh::clap::laugh:

Tyler: Because, feeling like crap is so yesterday. When you say that it means nothing. Krapton is much bigger

Let's see if we can make this a BBism, get Bads to add it to the list!  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1782/2187/1600/hey_kids_edit.png

What will you see when you peer inside the black void of existential truth?®™

Depress your friends! Get your Official box of Krapton®™ HERE!

http://www.packqueen.com.au/assets/full/700-10162BLK.jpg

Krapton and black void of existential truth are registered trademarks of the Harold von Braunhut Novelty Group, Inc.

• 7 months later...
KRAPTON is one hec of a substance. I have a lot of experience with its other name kratom. But Krapton is much better and appropriate. I wish i found this thread earlier!  Lol i dont think it will help really. Before benzos i was consuming 45g a day of this stuff. i couldnt function without it. The wds are intense in itself if you get hooked. Its an interesting plant though. Highly addictive yet id rather go through 1000 krapton wds than 1 benzo wd again.

The spellcheck in this forum F%$# me up. At list I made some ppl laugh and im laughing a lot these days b/c Im done :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: with withdrawals.

Later  G

• 1 month later...