Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The waiting is the hardest part

[va...]

Here is my drawing of how hard the waiting for healing is. Hope you all can relate :)

http://anxiousinklings.com

You nailed it  all those " what ifs".... :laugh: :laugh:  and the timer... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Loved the despair one on previous page too....

they are all so very good... brings many a smile 

well done....thanks so much

sage 

I don't understand why this is in the Off-Topic area of BB. It clearly is all about benzos. Just because it uses artwork instead of the written word to convey meaning doesn't, to me, deem it acceptable as only being in the Off-Topic area. The Chewing the Fat section is a lot more used in terms of numbers of people seeing it than this section.

Having this artwork in book form, vaartist, would be the best way to reach a lot of people!

Thanks for all the kind words, guys!! So glad the drawing are "relatable" and may bring a smile.

Will keep moving forward!! We are all in this together!! :smitten:

Today's entry:

http://anxiousinklings.com

OMFG!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  That one made me chortle, vaartist  This *EXACT* situation occurred just yesterday, told someone I was okay and promptly burst into some raucous, eye rolling, laughter!  Don't ask me how it's possible, must be a touch of insanity setting in.  :idiot:;D

Am so enjoying your work and find myself looking forward to checking out your daily offerings.  Great therapy for you and for all of us.  Thank you!  ;D:thumbsup: