Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Today's draw-ring:) merged

[va...]

Hey Beat,

I am on that same wave. DP/DR and everything in my body hurts. Unbelievable stuff. Oh! Plus the ringing in the ears.

Trying to draw is a challenge!!

Hope you get a window soon.  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!! Hope hope your day's going ok.

In a wave right now! Everything hurts. Especially hips.  Ear screaming, DP and DR and exhaustion.

So done with this stuff!!! Praying for a window!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!! Hope hope your day's going ok.

In a wave right now! Everything hurts. Especially hips.  Ear screaming, DP and DR and exhaustion.

So done with this stuff!!! Praying for a window!!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, this process is so brutal. Sorry you're suffering like this. Hang in there - a window will open again soon  :thumbsup:

Thanks NYC,

Did you have anything that helped when going through a wave?

Well, I'm actually in one now, and still using the same tools I did during the worst of my taper and recovery. 

Eating every three hours has been really helpful for me.  I generally avoid simple carbs and sugar, things that cause my blood sugar to become unstable.  Overall, a healthy diet has helped me to feel better and cope.  Cooking also provides me with a healthy distraction.

Also, no matter how horrible I feel, I will do basic self care stuff.  Yoga for 1/2 hour each day, and I walk at least 45 minutes or so.  I've done this throughout my 2.5 year saga, and it helps.  If nothing else, it provides a good distraction and keeps my body strong.

Other than that, I just do my best to stay optimistic, reduce stress, and continue to remind myself that this is all temporary.  I've been riding this wave out for about a week now, and it seems to be lightening up thankfully.

My creativity had been squashed in this process, so I really admire that you're able to produce such great work while in the throws of a wave.  I know it can't be easy, but seems like a great outlet  :thumbsup:

All the best,

WR

Thanks NYC,

Did you have anything that helped when going through a wave?

Well, I'm actually in one now, and still using the same tools I did during the worst of my taper and recovery. 

Eating every three hours has been really helpful for me.  I generally avoid simple carbs and sugar, things that cause my blood sugar to become unstable.  Overall, a healthy diet has helped me to feel better and cope.  Cooking also provides me with a healthy distraction.

Also, no matter how horrible I feel, I will do basic self care stuff.  Yoga for 1/2 hour each day, and I walk at least 45 minutes or so.  I've done this throughout my 2.5 year saga, and it helps.  If nothing else, it provides a good distraction and keeps my body strong.

Other than that, I just do my best to stay optimistic, reduce stress, and continue to remind myself that this is all temporary.  I've been riding this wave out for about a week now, and it seems to be lightening up thankfully.

My creativity had been squashed in this process, so I really admire that you're able to produce such great work while in the throws of a wave.  I know it can't be easy, but seems like a great outlet  :thumbsup:

All the best,

WR

Thanks NYC,

Those are great tips for helping through this stuff. I exercise everyday. Despite how I feel.  I also have been doing hot yoga daily. Again, I drag myself there and often feel I will die on the mat. It's tough, but I feel relief afterwards.

But, today I feel especially bad. Thought of doing anything seems impossible. I am working today. In the middle of a huge project. Thank God I work from home.

Thanks again for the support! :)

Thanks Marigold,

Yes those are my drawing of my experience with a lifetime of anxiety and now benzo withdraw hell.

The doctor visit happened at least 3 times. Surreal stuff!!

Best,

vaa

Thanks Marigold,

Yes those are my drawing of my experience with a lifetime of anxiety and now benzo withdraw hell.

The doctor visit happened at least 3 times. Surreal stuff!!

Best,

vaa

I am drawing, too, but mine are not so perfect as yours! Are you a professional??

Its funny that a raven is an actor in my drawings, too:-)

Go on with it, I have bookmarked your website!

Thanks Marigold,

Nice to meet a fellow artist. Yes, this is my profession and has been for over 25 years. Hope you are continuing to draw and give form to this experience we are all going through!

Best, :)

Thanks Marigold,

Nice to meet a fellow artist. Yes, this is my profession and has been for over 25 years. Hope you are continuing to draw and give form to this experience we are all going through!

Best, :)

Yeah, a day without writing or drawing isnt possible for me. Perhaps I should finally be brave and show something I produced to the world :highfive: