Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sports Chat Room

[ve...]

Optimist,

Three long days to go... our local media is really milking this one. Seems to me more than last year?

Hope you are well,

Nosery

Yes Nosery, the media has so thoroughly covered every angle that they are now running stories about Jim Harbaugh's pants  :laugh:

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/1/16/5315806/jim-harbaugh-pants-khakis-walmart

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/26956233/20140103_ter_sv7_199.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

1 day to go  ;)

Optimist

Ah, the infamous pants!!!  ::)  You think there might be more "pressing" news to report on then the pants.  :-\

We're having friends over to watch the game tomorrow. I'll either eat too much out of frustration or eat too much out of excitement.  ;D

Enjoy the games!

pianogirl

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ve...]

• [op...]

• [Mi...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimist,

That is too funny... I am not surprised though.  :laugh: :laugh: Getting nervous here, almost game day.

Pianogirl,

Football and food? Does it get any better?

May the best teams win! Enjoy...

Wait a minute--what about the Seahawks vs. the 49ers?  I'm not normally a football fan, but I'm going to watch this one--I was born/raised in SF and have lived in Seattle now for many years.....so I'm rooting for both?  Well, one or the other is bound to win....

:laugh:

WAY TO GO

BRONCOS

What a game, Manning was the man, pretty much played a perfect game!!!

Well Megan, it's us against you in the Super Bowl.  It's going to be a tough game with the best offense against the best defense.  I need time to recover from today though.  ::)

pianogirl

The Seahawks - 49ers game was quite exciting; it didn't seem like Seattle had much of a chance at first, but the final interception clinched it!

GOHAWKS!

Not the outcome that I was hoping for, but it is what I expected  :sick:

Broncos vs. Seahawks should be a good game.  I think the Broncos have the advantage.  Since both team's states (WA, CO) recently legalized the use of recreational marijuana I saw a newspaper call it the Super Doobie Bowl  :laugh:

Optimist

Not the outcome that I was hoping for, but it is what I expected  :sick:

Broncos vs. Seahawks should be a good game.  I think the Broncos have the advantage.  Since both team's states (WA, CO) recently legalized the use of recreational marijuana I saw a newspaper call it the Super Doobie Bowl  :laugh:

Optimist

There will be a run on snacks for the munchies for sure!!!  :D

Wow, the 49er Seahawk game is what the playoffs are all about. Down to the final minute...

You called it Optimist, Broncos vs Seahawks for the final game.  :thumbsup:

You called it Optimist, Broncos vs Seahawks for the final game.  :thumbsup:

The Broncos and Seahawks were both favorites so picking them wasn't too hard  ;)  Broncos are 2-3 point favorites and without their home field crowd behind them I don't think Seattle can stop Denver.  Well, we've got 2 weeks to contemplate  ;D

Optimist

OK, I got my Bronco Tshirt today.  It says:

Omaha

Manning

Omaha

;D ;D

PG

Nice  :thumbsup:  Don't forget to stock up on munchies  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Optimist

I want that shirt piano. Where did u get it?

On a street corner, believe it or not. They were selling all kinds of Super Bowl stuff.  :)

I'm a Seahawks fan but sadly I'm going to miss the Superbowl and I missed all of the playoff games because well - stuff... Still, GO HAWKS!!!

My biggest sports love is a certain NBA franchise (Utah Jazz) that are just awful right now. I find it to be enormously relaxing to take a couple of hours to watch them play a couple of times a week and not have to get all worked up about whether or not they win or lose.  :)

Okay the big game is almost here... I think this game comes down to the Denver offence vs the Seattle defence.Should be a barn burner for sure.  :thumbsup:

oh WOW! Its February!! Ive about made it through winter!! (again)...

28 days til spring!!!

I consider march spring, I dont care what they say... :thumbsup:

Okay the big game is almost here... I think this game comes down to the Denver offence vs the Seattle defence.Should be a barn burner for sure.  :thumbsup:

Barn burner was right. Everything went Seattle's way and poor Denver looked so awful. I sure picked that one wrong.