Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weirdest experience ever

[ho...]

I could not stop thinking about life friends abusvie relationships my relationships and if I'm abusive my fuck ups my family where is my help should I risk being Baker acted again songs on the radio reminding me of my past no matter what station it was on. something inside of me just started  driving and I ended up in this town called north port when I got there I cried a little and after a few minutes this calm came over me I was able to relax for a second and I cried a little. then the radio all of the sudden just  went static in my car no music would play. And it was very very Erie and wierd something about that town that makes me feel safe idk why. What is that

I have done similar things like this.  I'm not sure why but I think it is related to anxiety.  Try some deep breathing and walks.  I know the feeling of getting relief from driving around to a different town.