Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

my dream

[Hu...]

Free Flying: A familiar dream just popped into my head like a memory of an old friend. I can fly. I could always fly even as a child. This dream was so special that I still remember it after thirty years. I'm floating above a field of wild mustard plants, very close to the blossoms. So close I can smell them. The air is so warm and fragrant, I can feel it. I'm so confident in my spirit; I flip over on my back and glide backwards over the field of yellow flowers. My fingertips are touching the petals as I fly by with no fear I trust myself and I am at peace.

That's beautiful, I used to have flying dreams all the time, most of them were associated  with a blissful  feeling, I could control my direction with my arms, sweeping downwards to take me higher. I remember one dream, the children in the neighbour were around me and I tried to teach them how to get off the ground with just sweeps of arms and legs and will power. Haven't had one of these dreams for a few years now. Good luck to all you flyers. Dx