Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tiger Woods DUI for prescription drugs

[Be...]

Apparently Tiger had a tough mom and he was afraid of her, he mentioned one time, I read.  I wonder if he's got inner conflict about women?  He divorced and can't keep a relationship going.  Womanizing.  Maybe he needed pills to kill that pain too?  Maybe his back problems started from inner tension?   

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [be...]

• [Ga...]

• [Lo...]

Right, and every resource at his disposal. Its really inexuseable when you have all of that privilege and access to medical care and you basically throw it away. It kind of turns my stomach. Soo many sufferers cannot afford access to the proper care they need and want it desperately.

That's easy to say from our perspective but most of us probably will never know the pressures of being an athlete and celebrity of that caliber, and none of us can know the whole story of his life. People seem to like judging us for being sick. Is that fair?

Apparently Tiger had a tough mom and he was afraid of her, he mentioned one time, I read.  I wonder if he's got inner conflict about women?  He divorced and can't keep a relationship going.  Womanizing.  Maybe he needed pills to kill that pain too?  Maybe his back problems started from inner tension? 

Becks:

The one clear thing I remember about him is watching a re run of I think, The Johnny Carson show. He was about 4 years old or so and had to make a long putt. He did it. But what kind of parent would put so much pressure on a little kid? On national TV? He should have been playing kick the can with his friends. Remember the old days when kids actually played outside?

I think alot of Tigers problem is pain. Then he gets puts on meds/drugs.....

He has back probs from golf. Then he gets addicted to them, he's already been to rehab once.