Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tiger Woods DUI for prescription drugs

[Be...]

Normal or not his behavior is inexcusable!!

What a shame to have so much privilege and just squander it all! Spoiled rotten sob...lol...sorry gals I'm a wee bit feisty this morning! 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [be...]

• [Ga...]

• [Lo...]

What's new with Tiger and his drug problem?  Haven't heard anything in the news lately.  I wonder if he's got an opioid problem?  He's got some problem with those pills or that wouldn't have happened.  Wonder if he almost went unconscious from the pills while driving, and then wrecked, and then kept driving and then pulled over on the side of the road and just passed out.  His car engine was still running when the cop woke him up.  That's no regular sleep there. 

He was an only child.  I guess he never learned to play well with others.  My one friend's a golfer and he said other golfers don't like him because of the way he acts.  I don't even think he's a nice guy.  I would marry him for his money, though.  Ha!

At the risk of sounding gossipy, he has a house close to here and at one time he was hooking up with my then girlfriend's coworker. My ex got invited to hang out in the VIP of a bar one night with his party and I don't remember exactly what she said but in so many words she told me he was not a nice person. She had invited me to go with her but I'm not really the groupie type so I declined. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

I would have gone to that VIP event, for sure.  I would love to meet celebrities and see how they are in person.  Jack Nicklaus was a nice guy I heard.  Why wasn't Tiger very nice?  What did he say?  Does he think he's better than everyone else because his expert golfing has gone to his head?  I read that his net worth is $750 million.  I'll still marry him

I would have gone to that VIP event, for sure.  I would love to meet celebrities and see how they are in person.  Jack Nicklaus was a nice guy I heard.  Why wasn't Tiger very nice?  What did he say?  Does he think he's better than everyone else because his expert golfing has gone to his head?  I read that his net worth is $750 million.  I'll still marry him

The guy on the radio was talking about him today.

He said tiger is apoor tipper and treats ppl like crap.

Sounds like he's got deep-seated anger issues.  Also sounds like he had no real dicipline growing up and never learned how to treat people with respect.  Maybe his father was a mean guy, too.  I read that his dad was a cheater also.  Like father, like son. 

Why wasn't Tiger very nice?  What did he say? 

I don't know. She didn't elaborate and I didn't ask.

Not that it excuses bad behavior but I am sure it has to be hard for these celebrities and they are at least partially a victim of their success. It has to warp your sense of everything having that kind of life. just look at Michael Jackson. Kinda sad.

I wonder if he's dating anyone now?  Why does he always break up with his girlfriends?  I wonder if he has male friends?  I'll bet he's very frustrated not being able to gold anymore like he used to and win the big tournaments.  He's watching everyone else winning and he knows he should be on the course breaking Nicklaus's record. 

Just read that Tiger told the cops the night of his DUI that he had just taken Xanax.  Oh, boy.  I wonder if he's having problems with it now?  He could be in for some big trouble if he's been on it for a long time. 

Looks like Tiger passed out on the side of the road taking a combo of Vicodin and Xanax.  He wasn't asleep, he was slumped over on the steering wheel.  He's lucky it didn't cause more serious harm or kill him.  That's a bad combo, it depresses your breathing, I read.

Looks like Tiger passed out on the side of the road taking a combo of Vicodin and Xanax.  He wasn't asleep, he was slumped over on the steering wheel.  He's lucky it didn't cause more serious harm or kill him.  That's a bad combo, it depresses your breathing, I read.

Yes. Opiates and benzos are a very bad combo. Lucky he didn't add drinking to it, or he'd be DOA.

Yes. Opiates and benzos are a very bad combo. Lucky he didn't add drinking to it, or he'd be DOA.

I watched my brother OD on that combo.

I watched my brother OD on that combo.

Floridaguy, is your brother still alive?  What happened to him?  Did it leave lasting effects?

Floridaguy, is your brother still alive?  What happened to him?  Did it leave lasting effects?

He is still alive but he will be lucky if he lasts a couple more years.

He is still alive but he will be lucky if he lasts a couple more years.

Is he damaged from the OD?  When did it happen to him?  How old is he now?

I heard Tiger will go into rehab. His ex wife will take away joint custody if he doesn't.

I just read that he went in last Monday to the Jupiter Medical Center detox unit.  I wonder if it's for the Xanax too?  He could be in for some big problems trying to get off the painkillers and opiates in only 28 days like the news report says.  I wonder how he'll manage his back pain then?  It might get alot worse.  This could really cripple him if he has problems getting off the pills. 

He is just a hopeless mess. He is in his early 40's and shows no signs of wanting to get his life together. If something doesn't drastically change he won't last much longer.

He is just a hopeless mess. He is in his early 40's and shows no signs of wanting to get his life together. If something doesn't drastically change he won't last much longer.

Does he live with you and work?  Why is he like that?  Is he on disability?  Was he on benzo's? 

Does he live with you and work?

No and no.

Why is he like that?  Is he on disability?  Was he on benzo's?

He has been a problem child ever since he was a kid. Everyone else in the family is reasonably well adjusted but my brother has been on drugs and into criminal activity his entire life. My mom enables him and we are currently paying for her to get counseling to try to change that since my dad is no longer around to act as a buffer. It seems to have helped a little but old habits die hard. It is a horrible mess, he has caused my family untold problems for the last 30 years and he doesn't show any signs of slowing down.

My parents were very strict with me growing up.  I did get caught shoplifting one time and my dad sat me in a chair and asked me why I did it.  It really scared me.  I was younger and went along with the older kids.  I was afraid to do anything that would get me in big trouble.  My father and mother would never tolerate being lazy or getting into trouble.  I was always responsible and worked and paid my bills.  Wasn't your dad strict with him?  Mothers have a hard time laying down the law with boys especially when they're teens, so dad has to step in and put the hammer down.

He grew up in the same household that the rest of us did. Sometimes people take a different path despite having good parenting.

Just read that Tiger Woods is deathly afraid of his own mother, who, he said, was the disciplinarian in the the family.  He doesn't even like to get a phone call from her before a tournament.  His parents separated and lived in separate homes before his father died.  I wonder if all this family disharmony has anything to do with his inner turmoil of sexcapades and subsequent drug use?  Also read that he doesn't want people getting close to him.  He seems like a very private person.  No wonder he can't keep a steady girlfriend.  I wonder if he's lonely?  Maybe he needed Xanax to calm down?