Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is everyone's horoscope sign?

[Pi...]

I've been studying astrology for many years now. It's very interesting to me. So what are your signs?  :D

I'm a VIRGO! 💖

Sun and Moon in Aquarius.  Many bad aspects.  Too many strong oppositions.  Chart interpretation says I'm prone to a nervous breakdown ***.  I used to study it years ago.  Vedic Astrology is the most accurate, IMO.

For the sake of our membership, all references to self harm and/or harming others have been removed from this thread. Please click on the following link if you are thinking about suicide, self-harm, or harming others:

Self Harm and Ideation - Revised Policy

I've been studying astrology for many years now. It's very interesting to me. So what are your signs?  :D

I'm a VIRGO! :thumbsup:

lol You?

Oh I answered that on the previous threads just like this... :)

• 4 weeks later...

I always got along with people who had a Libra sun sign.

I don't understand all of the "sun sign" stuff and what not. 

I used to study astrology years ago.  I think there's something to it.  My readings seemed to be somewhat accurate, especially the Vedic astrology which is Eastern astrology.  You can't just go by sun signs but all the planets and the aspects that are made to them when you're born.  My chart wasn't good.  Too many hard aspects with oppositions.  The readings said the end of my life would be alot worse than the beginning.  I see that one coming true.

I used to study astrology years ago.  I think there's something to it.  My readings seemed to be somewhat accurate, especially the Vedic astrology which is Eastern astrology.  You can't just go by sun signs but all the planets and the aspects that are made to them when you're born.  My chart wasn't good.  Too many hard aspects with oppositions.  The readings said the end of my life would be alot worse than the beginning.  I see that one coming true.

Ugh.. Sorry to read the last part of that post.

I think I'm safer being in the dark about it.

It might be better to not know.  I dated a guy once and did his chart and it was very bad with squares as aspects all over the place.  He had a very bad life, too, with lots of misfortune.  He was delusional, an alcoholic and drug addict, financially broke, lots of enemies, and had an abusive mother and he was abusive.  I also did our charts together which can be done and it wasn't good.  That relationship was bad and ended poorly.  I have a Sun conjunct Moon opposite Uranus in the 11th, which is the house of groups of people and the outer world.  I sure do have problems with the outer world.  I also have Mercury in Pisces with an opposition to Pluto in the 12th house.  The Mercury in Pisces means I've very sensitive to stimuli and the opposition to Pluto in the 12th house is very bad.  I have a Sun and Moon in Aquarius.  I have way too much Uranus-Aquarius influences in my life.  Uranus energy is erratic and unpredictable negative energy.  My chart also said I was prone to a nervous breakdown ***.  In Vedic Astrology I do have a Kendra, they call it, which is an aspect that allows things to work out for me somehow.  In other words, when the chips are really down, somehow I'm able to get myself out of a jam.  Overall, though, my chart is horrible.

For the sake of our membership, all references to self harm and/or harming others have been removed from this thread. Please click on the following link if you are thinking about suicide, self-harm, or harming others:

Self Harm and Ideation - Revised Policy

That there is a lot to digest!

I have enough anxiety without the added "charts" thrown in there.

Is it possible that you cause your own misfortune because you let your chart dictate your thoughts?

What we did here was turn an innocent thread into dread!

Had the misfortunes before I got into astrology.  Didn't mean to turn it into dread.  Sorry.  I'm very depressed.

• 4 weeks later...
[aa...]

Libra            Hiya Sweet Pea!

Hiya back!

Hi to you both  from another Libra...

• 2 weeks later...
I have sun and moon in Aquarius.  I'd rather have been a water sign, like Pisces.  My Aquarius energy has given me a bad nervous system.

BenzoGirl -Okay you only get partial credit. 

BecksBlue.    -🤔🤔🤔    English please -does that mean you are Aquarius?  I don't understand all that sun and moon in whatever lingo.  😊

• 1 month later...
Me either. I can't figure where my sun and moon were when I was born. Does it matter all that much? All my mom cared about that she no longer had to suffer from giving birth.