Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Celebrity encounters

[Fl...]

Saw this topic on another message board and realized I have had a few.

1. Got kicked out of Gene Simmons elevator on my 21st birthday

2. Ran into Carrot Top around town a few times. Once in an antique shop and several times at the gym.

3. Celebrating a friend's birthday at Kobe's steak house. Larry the Cable Guy was having dinner at the next table over.

4. Walking through the red light district in Amsterdam. Pass by a bar and notice a small crowd gathered. Walked back by the same bar a little while later, the crowd had grown and people were saying Mike Tyson was inside. Mike walks outside and a little Asian guy yells "Mike Tyson! I RUV YOU Mike Tyson!"

1. I got into an argument with Robert Redford at a gas station because he was using swear words at his kids.

2. I told Anthony Hopkins in an elevator in NY that his lime green tie was the ugliest I have ever seen. He changed ties with me and never returned my hubby's tie back to me. He said his wife gave it to him as a birthday present.

3. I told Charlie Sheen to rub the white powder off his nose and admit himself into Betty Ford.

4. I watched Ted Turner (drunk) fall off a platform onto the ground while trying to induct his wife, Jane Fonda, into a hall of fame. Robin Williams quickly stood up and said, "Ted's shoes were untied."

1. I got into an argument with Robert Redford at a gas station because he was using swear words at his kids.

2. I told Anthony Hopkins in an elevator in NY that his lime green tie was the ugliest I have ever seen. He changed ties with me and never returned my hubby's tie back to me. He said his wife gave it to him as a birthday present.

3. I told Charlie Sheen to rub the white powder off his nose and admit himself into Betty Ford.

4. I watched Ted Turner (drunk) fall off a platform onto the ground while trying to induct his wife, Jane Fonda, into a hall of fame. Robin Williams quickly stood up and said, "Ted's shoes were untied."

:thumbsup:

Ex husband worked for the Denver Broncos so more football players than I can mention including OJ Simpson.  Best friend was in marketing for the 2 years that Denver had a Grand Prix and I agreed to be a star buddy for the celebration band members so I drove  Donny Osmond, Jimmy Hendrix and few others that I have no idea who they were around for 4 days doing celebrity events (ie children's hospital).  Met Mario Andretti at at dinner. 

Ex husband worked for the Denver Broncos so more football players than I can mention including OJ Simpson.  Best friend was in marketing for the 2 years that Denver had a Grand Prix and I agreed to be a star buddy for the celebration band members so I drove  Donny Osmond, Jimmy Hendrix and few others that I have no idea who they were around for 4 days doing celebrity events (ie children's hospital).  Met Mario Andretti at at dinner.

Very cool. 8) 8)