Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I apologize

[Sk...]

Hey

I post some pretty dumb post on here. I apologize. I try to keep them limited to my

blog and the off topic boards. I guess maybe I use humor as an escape from this meds mess.

Heres something serious... This is what 10yrs of Klon will do to you.(and Im not really in much W/D yet) I had a side job lined up today     

with a buddy... all labor work. We were suppose to work 6hrs. after 3 hrs I had a migraine and was sick

to my stomach. 5hrs I had to tell him I had enough.... And I was raised with a Dad that made me work for

everything. 9yrs old and I was working. So Im not afraid to work...

Take Care Skeeter 

Hey Skeeter,

Watcha apologizing for.  I don't think you're dumb.  Nor are your posts.  You have a great sense of humor and are funny.  So keep on rockin' and being funny and sassy.  Lord knows we need some humor to liven up the nightmare.

Take care friend, and quit being hard on yourself.  :smitten:

XXXXChristine/BlueMoth

Thanx guys

I just know this is very serious..!!! Withdrawls from Benzo's  Mostly a life or death situation.

I just didnt want to over do it with the 'silly' post...

Luv all you guys.... Skeeter

My Dear Skeeter,

Pleeeeeease don't stop being yourself!!! :socool: 

Your humor is a gift and has lifted up this site's spirits. :thumbsup:

Yes, benzo w/d is serious, but it certainly isn't our somber identities :crazy:  I really like your humor and hope that in time you will feel more comfortable expressing it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maggie

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I need a few pointers on how to post replies. TY Previous post were from my old blog.

Im not sure what u mean...  Im presuming not content, as the above posts suggest u got that right...

Im guessing things have changed with the "buttons" post 2007???

But feel free to practice scribble on my blog if it helps...

There is a thread somewhere that explains all the how to Quote or multiple quote somewhere...??

Just click on stuff..  -U wont break it...!!

I need a few pointers on how to post replies. TY Previous post were from my old blog.

Click on ''Quote'' top right side of the post you want to reply to, then make sure you write your  reply after the that appears at the end of the quote you clicked on, hope that helps :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Here is a tutuorial, I used it when I was trying to learn quotes just click on link. :)

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=105070.0

Hi Sista'  :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hiya Nova!!! Hope u r on the improve??? -Oh, and thanks for throwing out all my caffeine with your earlier post on another thread... These things could stretch a more fragile friendship...

Be well, and Be good, ladies...

Here is a tutuorial, I used it when I was trying to learn quotes just click on link. :)

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=105070.0

Hi Sista'  :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hiya Nova!!! Hope u r on the improve??? -Oh, and thanks for throwing out all my caffeine with your earlier post on another thread... These things could stretch a more fragile friendship...

Be well, and Be good, ladies...

:-* :-* :-*............................ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ........

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: