Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

call me....

[Jr...]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Jr...]

• [Pi...]

• [be...]

• [To...]

We should start a dating site.

Hi, I'm 45, nice looking, my hobbies include barely surviving, stumbling into the wall, hallucinating, nearly blacking out and dying, throwing up, whining about it constantly, scraping, cutting, measuring, and even drinking multiple daily medications while mumbling and cursing under my breath. I like everything except light, darkness, sound, humans, temperature and life. I like unnecessary trips to the emergency room, doctor visits, internet forum surfing and self torture.

so....wana hangout??

This is so hilarious ,  :laugh: love it! Thanks for making me laugh even though  it hurts .... Ow. I mean physically hurts to laugh....anyway , the pain is worth it as I don't get too many really good laughs ATM.

I have to keep rereading  this , torturing myself , but it's just too too funny !

MiYu

Hi, I'm 45, nice looking, my hobbies include barely surviving, stumbling into the wall, hallucinating, nearly blacking out and dying, throwing up, whining about it constantly, scraping, cutting, measuring, and even drinking multiple daily medications while mumbling and cursing under my breath. I like everything except light, darkness, sound, humans, temperature and life. I like unnecessary trips to the emergency room, doctor visits, internet forum surfing and self torture.

so....wana hangout??

Bahahaha this is the best post i have read on BB to date. Take a bow son!!  :laugh:

Let me tell anyone who wants to get more involved with a buddie it's a big mistake! Or at least an extreme risk. My first taper I met someone really supportive and we chatted offline, never on the phone. It was an alcoholism board as like I mentioned I have bad alcohol issues during tapers. He became very aggressive with me and I tried to avoid him. Gradually he pieced together enough information about me to research my whole life and became a scary stalker. I had no idea how he did it. He seemed so helpful and nice but it turned out it was an act. I had to threaten police action against both even though I would have not had much luck, but it was enough for him to step back.

I'd love to talk to many of you, but it's really not worth the risk when on support boards.

I just don't have too much luck with this as a similar situation happened in AA; had a guy following me home.

I still fear they will find me. I'm really afraid to share much besides my name and state. I'm terrified of in person groups now too. I think I have sucker on my forehead.

Not to say the OP's intentions were not pure, it's just too risky. I'd have to especially for women.

Let me tell anyone who wants to get more involved with a buddie it's a big mistake! Or at least an extreme risk. My first taper I met someone really supportive and we chatted offline, never on the phone. It was an alcoholism board as like I mentioned I have bad alcohol issues during tapers. He became very aggressive with me and I tried to avoid him. Gradually he pieced together enough information about me to research my whole life and became a scary stalker. I had no idea how he did it. He seemed so helpful and nice but it turned out it was an act. I had to threaten police action against both even though I would have not had much luck, but it was enough for him to step back.

I'd love to talk to many of you, but it's really not worth the risk when on support boards.

I just don't have too much luck with this as a similar situation happened in AA; had a guy following me home.

I still fear they will find me. I'm really afraid to share much besides my name and state. I'm terrified of in person groups now too. I think I have sucker on my forehead.

Not to say the OP's intentions were not pure, it's just too risky. I'd have to especially for women.

That may have been your experience, but I have helped a bunch of people. I gain nothing from helping people. And helping people, I help myself. I may have just been one bad incident you had a car with you. But I can guarantee you there's a few members that know me on this board person and I've been helping them.  People are extremely way too quick to judge, at first I didn't even know it was against the rules, the only reason I even put up this post was because I went to a meeting that was from people that were suffering from anxiety and I thought a lot of comfort talking to people in person about what I was going through and then I realize wow it's so different when you personally talk to them. But I can absolutely understand where you're coming from.

We are all going thru this, my wife is preganant with baby number 2 and we find each other arguing all the time cause she doesn't really understand what I'm going through

Ps once again I don't want to put JROD in the boat with my stalkers. The creeps are the minority. But when you stumble on one in a weak state it's panic on top of panic.

I have broken many rules along the way, especially the swearing and tragic stories one. I also have made some people pretty mad in crazy states I've been in so I have no room to judge him.

I hope you can get past this and get the help you need and offer some back. Dealing with this and having children is really a challenge. I'm filled with guilt daily for not being the mom I want to.

so....wana hangout??

Hey Luke:

I'm 32 year old, blonde and people tell me I look like Marylin Monroe. Have the figure too. Oh, yes, I never suffer from any benzo w/d and would LOVE to be your servant. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I just won $200 million in Power Ball. So let's get together..... :laugh: Do you mind living in a 120 room mansion? On the beach?

Well I'm switching teams 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

We are all going thru this, my wife is preganant with baby number 2 and we find each other arguing all the time cause she doesn't really understand what I'm going through

Ps once again I don't want to put JROD in the boat with my stalkers. The creeps are the minority. But when you stumble on one in a weak state it's panic on top of panic.

I have broken many rules along the way, especially the swearing and tragic stories one. I also have made some people pretty mad in crazy states I've been in so I have no room to judge him.

I hope you can get past this and get the help you need and offer some back. Dealing with this and having children is really a challenge. I'm filled with guilt daily for not being the mom I want to.

Do not feel any guilt, you're going to a process that only a champion and I know you will get through it. And you will be the mom that you want to be. This is just a small hick up in your life. You are still the same person you were before, you're just getting your life back. Getting off these pills is a drive for the horrible situation for anyone. Always maintain your confidence because you're doing, I know so many people that you care love and are still taking the pills without thinking about the future consequence, you're striving to be a better person.

Do not feel any guilt, you're going to a process that only a champion and I know you will get through it. And you will be the mom that you want to be. This is just a small hick up in your life. You are still the same person you were before, you're just getting your life back. Getting off these pills is a drive for the horrible situation for anyone. Always maintain your confidence because you're doing, I know so many people that you care love and are still taking the pills without thinking about the future consequence, you're striving to be a better person.

Thank you, as you already know only the ones going through it are the ones that understand how hard it is. I bet if you work with people in Hollywood or high stress businesses it's likely rampant. I'd visit those FB groups but I dropped my account last year for multiple reasons.

I have a buddie blog called " Jill's 4mg Klonopin journey " if you want to chat. I've tapered these drugs 3 times. I was 22 when first prescribed and I'm much older now. When the pills stopped working at 6mg Klonopin and 3mg xanax my Dr wouldn't raise the dose so I filled the gaps with booze. I know about mistakes! 2nd taper was a breeze as I got pregnant and I felt the urgency and was on a very low dose. 3rd taper has been hell, nothing like the others, and alcoholism has returned. I'm a mess over here. I could use your positive words. I'm so thankful for the kind people that follow my buddie blog.

Well this is an interesting thread haha. Con men, Hollywood, dildos, stalkers bahaha well worth the read. Thanks!

Well this is an interesting thread haha. Con men, Hollywood, dildos, stalkers bahaha well worth the read. Thanks!

LoL, that was a book I wrote, crazy how they turned it but yes very interesting thread lmao

Thank you, as you already know only the ones going through it are the ones that understand how hard it is. I bet if you work with people in Hollywood or high stress businesses it's likely rampant. I'd visit those FB groups but I dropped my account last year for multiple reasons.

I have a buddie blog called " Jill's 4mg Klonopin journey " if you want to chat. I've tapered these drugs 3 times. I was 22 when first prescribed and I'm much older now. When the pills stopped working at 6mg Klonopin and 3mg xanax my Dr wouldn't raise the dose so I filled the gaps with booze. I know about mistakes! 2nd taper was a breeze as I got pregnant and I felt the urgency and was on a very low dose. 3rd taper has been hell, nothing like the others, and alcoholism has returned. I'm a mess over here. I could use your positive words. I'm so thankful for the kind people that follow my buddie blog.

I will definitely check it out. It has been stressful, just picked up

My Valium, getting ready to do yet another 10 mg cut, want off this crap asap!

So very sorry to hear this thethirdtimearound.....am

A single mum too!!alchol as played a big part of my life every weekend for 20 years.havne touched any in 17th month but boy am I struggling with wanting a bottle of wine!!3 time lucky ❤️ You have done it twice so you will do it again xxxx

Twowheelsonelove....if we didn't have a laugh had just be constantly crying 😭 hell I do enough of that!!when am healed I will go back through this thread am think wth was I saying 🤷🏼‍♀️!!

Have spoke with afew girls from the f.b group for benzos an they really have got me out of the trench good group of people have made friends with an we all have a right laugh an it's more support going thru this shit storm....

[4a...]

Im at a point where although these symptoms are draining my soul for sooooooo long, im also kinda used to it. i havent fallen over and perished horribly yet, so maybe ill survive.

either way, sometimes i approach this with anger (not trying to condone any negativity here, i say this kinda lighthearted in a way), but in the sense that when symptoms hit, i say, "okay asshole (the symptoms) effing bring it, i know what this is and piss off, whatever, fine, knock me the hell out already, douchebag. that's all you got today? wobbling dizzy agoraphobic insanity? come on schmuck, you can do better, im still walking, bring it. asshat."

yes, get pissed at your asshole symptoms, and you will conquer them.... lol

Im at a point where although these symptoms are draining my soul for sooooooo long, im also kinda used to it. i havent fallen over and perished horribly yet, so maybe ill survive.

either way, sometimes i approach this with anger (not trying to condone any negativity here, i say this kinda lighthearted in a way), but in the sense that when symptoms hit, i say, "okay asshole (the symptoms) effing bring it, i know what this is and piss off, whatever, fine, knock me the hell out already, douchebag. that's all you got today? wobbling dizzy agoraphobic insanity? come one schmuck, you can do better, im still walking, bring it. asshat."

yes, get pissed at your asshole symptoms, and you will conquer them.... lol

:laugh: :laugh: Way to go! Luke! Please don't forget our date.

TTA:

I get you on being cautious. I once met a guy who "said" he got off benzos and he lived in a very rich town in CT. Before I knew it, he was making up excuse after excuse why he needed my money. I called his town hall and he never paid taxes, never was registered there and when I asked them to verfiy his address, they said it was a plot of land. Then I called the FBI locally and they said he was part of an international scam operation they have been looking into for five years. I trust the people here, but not him! Luckily I had enough sense to give all of his emails to FBI, his number (I'm sure it was a burner phone) and tell him off badly! Oh he also said he went to so and so college and I called them up and they said it was a woman's only college! My bad! My bad! But this thread is fun anyway. Just venting as the only other person I told was my X.... >:D

Was reading along and laughing with this thread until I read this:

I will definitely check it out. It has been stressful, just picked up

My Valium, getting ready to do yet another 10 mg cut, want off this crap asap!

Really? 10mg? This is more or less a cold turkey and believe me, you don't want to cold turkey.

I mean, good luck - but don't say that you didn't get warned by anybody.

If you can drop 10 mgs and walk away the same or even slightly better Ill be impressed. Thats a bold drop my man.

Damn where is this dildo part, I missed it? I need a laugh! Can we start a dirty/ politically incorrect forum?