Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

call me....

[Jr...]

Omg!!! Lol...see a good thing came out of this after all.

And let me tell you it's soooo hard to be in a relationship and go through this.  I'm 37 y.o. with a very supportive husband and a 8 and 11 year old girl and boy.  I freakin love them to death, but it kills me to have to have them see me suffer.  I too wish I could just go away somewhere and suffer alone.  I watch Naked and Afriad and sometimes think that would be perfect for me.  I can't sleep, can't eat and already feel like I'm dying so I could totally survive.  I would need my partner only for fire and shealter!!!

I too hate when people complain when they have a cold or the flu...I'm like, really, at least it doesn't feel like your dying but God keeps you here anyways!  I feel like I have the flu and some kind of undiscovered disease!

Made me smile...

Rach

Great show idea. Naked and Afraid Benzo w/d  would be an instant hit.  :laugh:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Jr...]

• [Pi...]

• [be...]

• [To...]

Let's keep the thread aliveeeeeeeeee & kicking dudes :)))

Funniest thread have come across!!!did any body join f.b???

any of you cougars want a 33 year old mess? LOL

At 62 I'm told I'm not a cougar anymore but a sabre-toothed tiger.  Guess I graduated.  Call me anyway.  :phone:  :2funny:

At 62 I'm told I'm not a cougar anymore but a sabre-toothed tiger.  Guess I graduated.  Call me anyway.  :phone:  :2funny:

Lmao age is just a number

Weird, I didn't really feel the crossover from klonopin to Valium even though I cut a .5 of klonopin in the process, thinking of tapering 5 mg every two weeks of Valium. I know it's a little rapid but I want to be clean of this before my daughter is born in august

Weird, I didn't really feel the crossover from klonopin to Valium even though I cut a .5 of klonopin in the process, thinking of tapering 5 mg every two weeks of Valium. I know it's a little rapid but I want to be clean of this before my daughter is born in august

You might be able to handle it, but if you become very symptomatic back off.. being well for your daughter's birth is better than being off...

Ha ha Whoopsie, you're hilarious! Hope you're doing well.

We should start a dating site.

Hi, I'm 45, nice looking, my hobbies include barely surviving, stumbling into the wall, hallucinating, nearly blacking out and dying, throwing up, whining about it constantly, scraping, cutting, measuring, and even drinking multiple daily medications while mumbling and cursing under my breath. I like everything except light, darkness, sound, humans, temperature and life. I like unnecessary trips to the emergency room, doctor visits, internet forum surfing and self torture.

so....wana hangout??

Hey Luke:

I'm 32 year old, blonde and people tell me I look like Marylin Monroe. Have the figure too. Oh, yes, I never suffer from any benzo w/d and would LOVE to be your servant. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I just won $200 million in Power Ball. So let's get together..... :laugh: Do you mind living in a 120 room mansion? On the beach?

You have 16,000 posts????? :o

No. I have 15,911, I think. :laugh: But I've been around and you are new here.

I think LF has even more than me.

Hi, I'm 45, nice looking, my hobbies include barely surviving, stumbling into the wall, hallucinating, nearly blacking out and dying, throwing up, whining about it constantly, scraping, cutting, measuring, and even drinking multiple daily medications while mumbling and cursing under my breath. I like everything except light, darkness, sound, humans, temperature and life. I like unnecessary trips to the emergency room, doctor visits, internet forum surfing and self torture.

so....wana hangout??

Hey Luke:

I'm 32 year old, blonde and people tell me I look like Marylin Monroe. Have the figure too. Oh, yes, I never suffer from any benzo w/d and would LOVE to be your servant. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I just won $200 million in Power Ball. So let's get together..... :laugh: Do you mind living in a 120 room mansion? On the beach?

OMG, let's set the date up for our marriage lol

[08...]

so....wana hangout??

Hey Luke:

benzogirl...ive always known you were the one. YOU ARE MY DENSITY....

so....wana hangout??

Hi LS  :hug: its been tried and died on here :(  Here's one attempt, http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=109672.msg1418557#msg1418557

And there was another that me and someone else tried to revive but that sank as well without a trace as well sigh!! :-\ I can't believe that there's so many people ON HERE who are in need of someone that understands all this and single yet it never took off properly ???

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

so....wana hangout??

Hey Luke:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[08...]

Im not surprised at all its been tried, kinda figured lol.

It was hopelessly impossible to meet someone before all this and now its just not in the cards, but i try to make light of it anyway.

Oh, reminds me, I have to add to my hobbies - frequently leaps out of bed in middle of the night feeling like I was thrown the hell out of an airplane.

the chicks dig that.

Well, hopefully one day my mothers wish for me will come true, I'll meet a nice girl to have an anxiety attack with....

so....wana hangout??

Hey Luke:

benzogirl...ive always known you were the one. YOU ARE MY DENSITY....

That would be great, as I'm dense too! :D

Omg I shouldn't of put that,we have all been having a laugh on f.b x rated to do with dating while on benzos,some one said post that....

Sorry if have offended any one ☝️

[08...]

another reason im single...its hard to compete with battery powered technology... sighhhhhhhhhhh

:P