Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

call me....

[Jr...]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Jr...]

• [Pi...]

• [be...]

• [To...]

Sorry i don't know if this allowed :(

But I know when have spoke to people going thru the same thing it's saved my bacon a few times!!sorry if I shouldn't of said anything I feel abit awful but I just like to help people x

[d5...]

We should start a dating site.

Hi, I'm 45, nice looking, my hobbies include barely surviving, stumbling into the wall, hallucinating, nearly blacking out and dying, throwing up, whining about it constantly, scraping, cutting, measuring, and even drinking multiple daily medications while mumbling and cursing under my breath. I like everything except light, darkness, sound, humans, temperature and life. I like unnecessary trips to the emergency room, doctor visits, internet forum surfing and self torture.

so....wana hangout??

HAhahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hi am 38 was good looking,now I resemble a crack head!!

My hobbies are hanging on to the couch for dear life,walking around as tho am on lsd,one minute I need a hug,next minute you can go to hell!!i love to hug the toilet some times...

Yea lets hang out lol

[d5...]

Pinkfairy you sound amazing. My dream girl finally....sighhhhhh

lol

yeah theres something to Date a BenzoBuddie

ive sincerely joked about this with my mother (the only human outside of here who remotely understands) she even joked with me when i was saying ill be single the rest of my miserable life, always the optimist about her son, says, "well, maybe youll meet a nice benzo withdrawal girl. You can have an anxiety attack together, itll be romantic!"

lol

Proper belly laughed 😂

Lmao I was saying to a friend who just thinks am off my head,that I want to date a benzo dude so we can be sick all over an freak out together lol....

I keep thinking am doomed to be single for the rest of my days :(

I like your mums type of thinking :)

Honestly how the hell we meant to meet some one like this,am constantly in my pjs hid behind the sofa.

Lol

[d5...]

we need to just hang in there.

it would be impossible for me to start a relationship with someone who doesnt understand right now. it was heartbreaking, a year ago, i totally had to flake out on an amazingggggg girl, the kind you dont meet much in life, she was beauty fullllllllll and her weirdness was totally on the same level as mine lol.

but man, i just couldnt do that to her. i could barely meet her for frigging coffee. i had to blow off going out. it was just, ugh, i couldnt do it, total trainwreck.

therell be people there on the other side of this, though, i wont lose that hope.....

So sorry 😐 I feel your pain

I could of wrote that.had an amazing guy we split up last year,over this!!he was on my wave length too,we clicked an was so crazy in love but benzos destroyed that :( broke my heart!

I know we just have to keep on swimming 🏊

Yea train wreak sums it up to a tea lol

We are all going thru this, my wife is preganant with baby number 2 and we find each other arguing all the time cause she doesn't really understand what I'm going through

Hi, I'm 45, nice looking, my hobbies include barely surviving, stumbling into the wall, hallucinating, nearly blacking out and dying, throwing up, whining about it constantly, scraping, cutting, measuring, and even drinking multiple daily medications while mumbling and cursing under my breath. I like everything except light, darkness, sound, humans, temperature and life. I like unnecessary trips to the emergency room, doctor visits, internet forum surfing and self torture.

so....wana hangout??

:2funny:

I'm 46 you sound like a dream come true!!

so....wana hangout??

Thank you for that. Made my day. BTW..can you cook?

Lol think we're all messes....

Hey congratulations on baby number 2,so sorry your segueing tho,it's defiantly not easy for loved ones.your lucky am doing this alone an it's so bloody frightening.

Will get there it's just a bumpy road a VERY bumpy road!!

so....wana hangout??

Thank you for that. Made my day. BTW..can you cook?

Its so funny I crack up every time I read it.. maybe we need a support group called "call me"  :laugh: :laugh:

HAhahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hi am 38 was good looking,now I resemble a crack head!!

My hobbies are hanging on to the couch for dear life,walking around as tho am on lsd,one minute I need a hug,next minute you can go to hell!!i love to hug the toilet some times...

Yea lets hang out lol

A crackhead  :2funny: :2funny: OMG  :laugh:

[d5...]

lol thanks meems.

its a discussion that comes up, both kinda tragic and humorous.

Its hard enough being single out there under normal circumstances, but boy does this situation put the kibosh on any relationship chances for now.

But I'd NEVER drag another person into this. I trieeeed for a short while with someone cause she was amazinngggggggg but I had to flake out. I can barely walk into a 711 half the time, I just couldnt do it, to her, or to me. :( i tried to explain the situatioin best i could without making me look too crazy and keeping it simple, but man over the past year and half its getting tough continuously making up excuses of why i cant be engaged in life. even those who are somewhat understanding just cant grasp this and lose patience. ugh what a nightmare....

i can cook, oh yeah.... ramen, mac and cheese, and a mean pastrami sandwich with spicey mustard on rye, hold the tomato....

lol thanks meems.

its a discussion that comes up, both kinda tragic and humorous.

Its hard enough being single out there under normal circumstances, but boy does this situation put the kibosh on any relationship chances for now.

But I'd NEVER drag another person into this. I trieeeed for a short while with someone cause she was amazinngggggggg but I had to flake out. I can barely walk into a 711 half the time, I just couldnt do it, to her, or to me. :(

i can cook, oh yeah.... ramen, mac and cheese, and a mean pastrami sandwich with spicey mustard on rye, hold the tomato....

I'm in!! :laugh:

Yeah I am sure its hard, its hard when you have someone too. I wish I could just go away for a few months and come back. Just go sweat it out somewhere in the woods or something.. I do have a really nice tent ???

[d5...]

ha! nice tent :)

I constantly whine that I wish I could disappear for a couple/few months, taper faster or ct and ride it the hell out in peace and without life responbilities.

Most jobs in the world I would have been fired by now, ive sucked balls this past year (not literally), but manage to do the minimum. its soooooo hard going to work agoraphobic, feeling like im on hallucinogens and ready to pass out and die....whew.....what a nightmare this has been at work.

yes, a nice little tent or hell how about a little cottage for a while....

and oh yes i feel for people already in relationships. we see here how many have lost their spouse over this, or are with someone who is not understanding. What a strain.

Its funny now I'll see on social media, on facebook, someone say ugh, i dont feel well ive been coughing all day, and get 100 replies on how sorry they feel for the person. im like...dudes....you people...have...no...idea......

not looking for sympathy, but a little understanding.

Jrod, I tried to send you a message but I don't think it went through. I agree, I think talking to people who understand would help tremendously.

Omg!!! Lol...see a good thing came out of this after all.

And let me tell you it's soooo hard to be in a relationship and go through this.  I'm 37 y.o. with a very supportive husband and a 8 and 11 year old girl and boy.  I freakin love them to death, but it kills me to have to have them see me suffer.  I too wish I could just go away somewhere and suffer alone.  I watch Naked and Afriad and sometimes think that would be perfect for me.  I can't sleep, can't eat and already feel like I'm dying so I could totally survive.  I would need my partner only for fire and shealter!!!

I too hate when people complain when they have a cold or the flu...I'm like, really, at least it doesn't feel like your dying but God keeps you here anyways!  I feel like I have the flu and some kind of undiscovered disease!

Made me smile...

Rach

Jrod, I tried to send you a message but I don't think it went through. I agree, I think talking to people who understand would help tremendously.

i got it....  :)