Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

call me....

[Jr...]

hey, i think sometimes its easier to relate to people when you actually chit chat on the phone. if anyone needs to talk, feel free to give me a call, i think it would therapeutic, i went to an anxiety meeting and found it to help me so much when i could talk to someone about my issues. its hard to find someone who understands. i know my wife doesn't understand nor my family. so i welcome anyone, **********. I'm not a weirdo, lol, google me if you'd like, ********.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Jr...]

• [Pi...]

• [be...]

• [To...]

It's against BB rules to give out personal information such as your name and phone number and to solicit phone calls.  I did Google you and what I found was ***NOT*** very complementary at all.

I would strongly caution all members!  For your own safety, do not attempt to contact this person!

Jrod, this is indeed against the rules.  It's not allowed on this forum:

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed

Please do not do this again.  If you do, you risk not being able to post freely as a result.

megan918

Administrator

First and foremost I had no idea this was against the rules, I don't see anything so wrong with putting out my phone number as long as it's in the attempt to communicate with people and help each other out. I happened to have had a great conversation with somebody that could relate to me. I apologize for offending so many of you. When this is a form this design to help each other.  First and foremost I had no idea this was against the rules, I don't see anything so wrong with putting out my phone number as long as it's in the attempt to communicate with people and help each other out. I happened to have had a great conversation with somebody that could relate to me. I apologize for offending so many of you. When this is a form this design to help each other. Sometimes it's very difficult for me and I'm sure for others to wait for somebody to respond to a reply when they're at that particular moment going to pure panic. Didn't see it at such a big deal, I have no issues of anyone knowing who I am since I can be publicly looked at the Google, and I'm actually considered a public figure.  Sometimes it's very difficult for me and I'm sure for others to wait for somebody to respond to a reply when they're at that particular moment going to pure panic. Didn't see it at such a big deal, I have no issues of anyone knowing who I am since I can be publicly looked at the Google, and I'm actually considered a public figure.  I'm not by any means ashamed of what I'm going through and have no issues helping other people that are in the same situation as I am. But again I apologize if I've violated the rules and any which way. But once again, I'm giving out my phone number not anyone else's. My personal information no one else's, it's up to that person whether they need somebody to talk to them or not.  I was really under the impression this was a form to help each other out, and I'm actually glad I put my phone number because I got to meet someone that was very cool and we happen to have a lot in common and are going to similar situations, as well as I've met somebody prior to that who has help me through this whole process. But I will make sure not to post it again since it's obviously against the rules.

It's against BB rules to give out personal information such as your name and phone number and to solicit phone calls.  I did Google you and what I found was ***NOT*** very complementary at all.

I would strongly caution all members!  For your own safety, do not attempt to contact this person!

You googled me, you would see I'm a successful actor as well as business man. So please do not even think for one minute you know me.

First and foremost I had no idea this was against the rules, I don't see anything so wrong with putting out my phone number as long as it's in the attempt to communicate with people and help each other out. I happened to have had a great conversation with somebody that could relate to me. I apologize for offending so many of you. When this is a form this design to help each other.  First and foremost I had no idea this was against the rules, I don't see anything so wrong with putting out my phone number as long as it's in the attempt to communicate with people and help each other out. I happened to have had a great conversation with somebody that could relate to me. I apologize for offending so many of you. When this is a form this design to help each other. Sometimes it's very difficult for me and I'm sure for others to wait for somebody to respond to a reply when they're at that particular moment going to pure panic. Didn't see it at such a big deal, I have no issues of anyone knowing who I am since I can be publicly looked at the Google, and I'm actually considered a public figure.  Sometimes it's very difficult for me and I'm sure for others to wait for somebody to respond to a reply when they're at that particular moment going to pure panic. Didn't see it at such a big deal, I have no issues of anyone knowing who I am since I can be publicly looked at the Google, and I'm actually considered a public figure.  I'm not by any means ashamed of what I'm going through and have no issues helping other people that are in the same situation as I am. But again I apologize if I've violated the rules and any which way. But once again, I'm giving out my phone number not anyone else's. My personal information no one else's, it's up to that person whether they need somebody to talk to them or not.  I was really under the impression this was a form to help each other out, and I'm actually glad I put my phone number because I got to meet someone that was very cool and we happen to have a lot in common and are going to similar situations, as well as I've met somebody prior to that who has help me through this whole process. But I will make sure not to post it again since it's obviously against the rules.

Hello again,

Thanks for getting back to us and agreeing to follow the rules, but I want to make a few things perfectly clear, especially since we know you've published a book about your career as a professional con man:

You agreed to abide by the rules when you joined, as we all did.  We have these rules to protect all of our members, and it doesn't matter who you are or what you think about our rules - you still have to abide by them.  This is a private club, not a democracy, and we reserve the right to terminate anyone's membership if they are deemed in any way dangerous to others on the forum. We take these responsibilities very seriously.  This is what appears over every pm sent or received:

Unfortunately, like the wider Internet, BenzoBuddies is not immune from those who would seek to misrepresent themselves as counsellors, doctors, confidants, etc. We have suffered our fair share of those whose only motivation in life is the desire to hurt others. It would be fair to describe one or two of these people as unhinged and a menace. Please do not share your contact information and personal details through the PM (Personal Message) system or the open forum.

Yes, I Googled you alright, make no mistake about that.  Your definition of "success" and "business" is the antithesis of mine.  Sad that you're so proud of your past accomplishments.  You go your own way and I'll go mine.

The book I published is nothing more than a book, I highly doubt you read it to even know anything about me. Don't go by a title with out even knowing the full story. Judging me without even reading the book. I'm sure you also saw the influencing people I know in Hollywood. Don't go by a cover, read before judging. My book was based on helping people, I dealt with millions of dollars, believe me my intentions are harmless in this forum. Just wanted to help someone in need. Pretty sure no one here is perfect

Yes, I Googled you alright, make no mistake about that.  Your definition of "success" and "business" is the antithesis of mine.  Sad that you're so proud of your past accomplishments.  You go your own way and I'll go mine.

That book was based on my mistakes. Mistakes I made when I was in my twenties, I'm now in my thirties and have managed to succeed the right way! Do your research, don't just look at a book I published. Just saying, people shouldn't be judging in this forum

Meagan,

I would really like this thread deleted. I feel I'm being judged for making an attempt to help someone and help myself as well. I was just seeking help and didn't know the rules

Meagan,

I would really like this thread deleted. I feel I'm being judged for making an attempt to help someone and help myself as well. I was just seeking help and didn't know the rules

We don't delete threads that have received replies.  It would be best for everyone to just move on now.  There are lots of other members who need support and many other threads to post on.

That book was based on my mistakes. Mistakes I made when I was in my twenties, I'm now in my thirties and have managed to succeed the right way! Do your research, don't just look at a book I published. Just saying, people shouldn't be judging in this forum

I've already told you that I did my research.  You want me to publish more links here?  Of your recent "successes"?  ::)

"Mistake".  That's one of my favorite words  ::) ::)::).  A mistake is when one takes a left turn whilst meaning to take a right turn, oops.  A mistake is NOT something that you DELIBERATELY CHOOSE, time and time and time again.  Pre-meditated "mistakes"?

Whatever.

Hi all,

Jrod2020 is a new member, and whatever failings occurred in his past, he was not hiding them from members since he has posted his real name. He now seems to now understand that because of the potential problem of people seeking to misrepresent themselves at support forums such as BB (to abuse/fleece/trick members), we do not allow personal contact information to be posted here. Jrod2020 is here for support with his withdrawal from benzodiazepines - members should not judge each other. Unless he does something to prove otherwise, Jrod2020 should be given the benefit of any doubt, just as we do with all members. After all, we generally do not know the true identity of other members, and all are unvetted.

Thank you.

I can vouch for Jrod2020. He's a good person just wanting to help but I can see how the board would be concerned. Not everyone has good intentions. Talking to someone going through the same thing really helps me.

It helps me too,that's why f.b groups are good.yea there's some evil people out there but if your genuine it does help other people.i speak to people in benzo groups also on the phone some times as it's a lonely process.but I also understand other people's concerns too...

Thank you guys for all those nice private messages you're sending me, I really appreciate the support, unfortunately I don't know what they did to my account but it does not allow me to respond to any private message. I guess another strategic way of holding me back from finding the help I need. But I want everybody to know I appreciate the messages I just can't respond to them