Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's Your Favorite TV Shows?

[ma...]

Though I don't get to watch much TV, I love it when I have the time and can find a great program. It's just a very pleasant escape  :D

So, what are your favorite TV programs? (current or reruns & no specific number of programs) 

Mine are: Twilight Zone reruns, Super Nanny, and Absolutely Fabulous reruns, and The Office(American version).

Maggie ;)

Ooops, Cheryl just reminded me that I forgot one....Seinfield!  Can't help but smile when I think about those characters...especially George :D

Bobers, I only recognized one of your programs, but their titles made them sound like they have action themes.  I actually do watch A LOT of TV, but it's preschool TV :idiot:. Anyway, the program I have heard of is Battlestar Galactica. My husbands' friend is addicted to it.

Maggie

Hi Maggie,

Law and Order SVU

NUMB3RS

re-runs of Northern Exposure  (weird that both Numb3rs and NE have Rob Morrow)

XXXXChristine/BlueMoth

HI

older shows would be  Captain Kangaroo  (ok dates me) but thats my oldest favorite

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea

Wild Wild West     Green Acres

I Dream of Genie ( maybe I just liked Genie) :-\

Hew Haw  (again maybe was the daisy dukes) hmmm Im seeing a pattern maybe

Mission Impossible   The Rockford Files

then newer shows... I got older and didnt watch as much lets seee...

Married With Children      Hero's   The 70's Show

Modern Marvel has some things I like

Nascar      News    Star Trek   

my newest addition would be According to Jim (Jim Belushi)

[glow=black,2,300]Skeeter[/glow]

I remebered a really funny show. I guess they were British. "The Young Ones"

anybody ever see this show??.....I think it only ran about 2 seasons

• 2 years later...

Though I don't get to watch much TV, I love it when I have the time and can find a great program. It's just a very pleasant escape  :D

So, what are your favorite TV programs? (current or reruns & no specific number of programs) 

Mine are: Twilight Zone reruns, Super Nanny, and Absolutely Fabulous reruns, and The Office(American version).

Maggie ;)

House MD

Any Sporting Event that happens to be on tv... :)

NCIS

CSI (all of them..but especially the original....I love Jorja Fox..yes I do)

The Law and Order Series (before they brough in Jeff Goldbloom)

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Billy the Exterminator

Operation Repo

World's Dumbest

T

C

Breaking Bad (AMC)

Nurse Jackie (Showtime)

The United States of Tara (Showtime)

The Sopranos

Everybody Loves Raymond

Malcom in the Middle