Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

7 Earth-Size Planets Identified in Orbit Around a Dwarf Star

[e6...]

Yeah! I just did a search for it and wiki seemed to cover it pretty well in short order. I saw a animation about it that was really great. I'll have to see if I can find it. Pretty mind boggling the amount of things that had to go right for us to be here.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah! I just did a search for it and wiki seemed to cover it pretty well in short order. I saw a animation about it that was really great. I'll have to see if I can find it. Pretty mind boggling the amount of things that had to go right for us to be here.

Yeah, no wonder there's nobody home out there.  So we better not blow it.  This is the only game in town.

Yep, looks like some people are pushing for it though unfortunately.

Here's the first part of the two part animation I mentioned earlier.

Good animation.  The only way we're gonna get through the next "filter" is to re-write human DNA to eliminate our tribal war-like tendencies.  Otherwise, we're toast.  We're already very, very close to throwing nuke missiles at each other, thanks to the psycho in N. Korea and his Chinese backers.  Once just one of those bad boys are launched and hits a target, it will start a cascade of launches and we're done.  Honestly, it's amazing we've lasted as long as we have, living under the Sword of Damocles since the 1950's.  Sorry for the bummer post, hope I'm not triggering anyone but it's just the way it is.