Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Love and Support for Bluebell

[Fl...]

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Bl...]

• [Fl...]

• [be...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.allgraphics123.com/graphics/friendship/friendship49.jpg

I am done crying ...for now.  Sooo OMG.... I could not resist posting this!

Blue :smitten::laugh:

Yes, yes, we is, and yer so dang right...I will miss those emails ;)  :laugh:

FB  :smitten:

P.S. Do you have the swollen ugly cry face  ::)  :o  :D  ;)  :P  :sick:  :smitten: :smitten: You Sexy Beast ;)

It is back to normal now. I am not a pretty crier. My face and chin crunch up and my mouth turns down. I envy women whose faces do not get involved when they cry. All they have are tears running down their cheeks.

Blue

P.S. Do you have the swollen ugly cry face  ::)  :o  :D  ;)  :P  :sick:  :smitten: :smitten: You Sexy Beast ;)

You mean you would not jump off the bridge with me? :laugh: :laugh: I do have a dark sense of humor sometimes and I am a little wicked. But I like to think that makes me a more interesting person.

In all seriousness Fluter. I am blessed to have you as a friend.:thumbsup:

Blue

It is back to normal now. I am not a pretty crier. My face and chin crunch up and my mouth turns down. I envy women whose faces do not get involved when they cry. All they have are tears running down their cheeks.

Blue

Ummm BlueSki,

I'm pretty sure those women whose faces do not get involved when they cry...Well, sweets, they are called actress's ;)

I am an ugly crier because it comes from deep down in my heart.

YouSki is all good ;)

FB :smitten:

You mean you would not jump off the bridge with me? :laugh: :laugh: I do have a dark sense of humor sometimes and I am a little wicked. But I like to think that makes me a more interesting person.

In all seriousness Fluter. I am blessed to have you as a friend.:thumbsup:

Blue

I say Hell 2 tha Nah...the only way I'm jumping off a bridge with you...is if were bungee jumping  :thumbsup: And, I will even be nice enough to let you go first  :laugh:

Blue...the blessing works both ways  :angel:

FluterOOski :smitten:

Another hard morning. It started with  our time change called "Daylight Savings Time". This year we turn the clocks ahead 1 hour. Knowing the right time was important to my Mom. She had a clock that changed to the correct time on its own. When she first got this clock, I remember her telling me that she could hardly wait to get up in the morning to find out if this clock really did that. She had even considered staying up so she could watch it change. But she is no longer here for me to talk to her about her excitement.

What else is hard about this morning is thinking about her backyard. I love sitting in it in the morning. It is quiet and fresh smelling. It is quiet and  I can hear the birds sing. Mom's two outdoor cats are there and I like watching them enjoy their life. But this will change. As settling Mom's Estate progresses, I will no longer be able to go there in the morning.

I was thinking of trying to find a place to go where I will be surrounded by nature and I will be able to be alone with my thoughts and just breath. I guess you could say I was trying to problem solve. Though my intentions were good, it just brought on feelings of loss and tears. I was struck by the thought that there will never be a  replacement for what I have there.

I do not want to be always looking at what I have lost or am losing, but instead what good things have come out of my Mom's death. As I look at that part of it, at best, I see that it has brought me closer to the rest of my immediate family, and, at least, I  have a greater desire to reach out to them and develop a more loving and open relationship with them. This is good. This is something to be gained and it is not a loss.

I have run out of words. It is time to take care of my Mom's three cats and then go back to my place and spend time with my pup and 2 cats. Have a good morning.

Blue

Blue,

I have a question for you...

Once your moms estate is settled? (and you get your portion of your inherence) I'm guessing you will.

Could you take that...sale your condo, and possibly have enough money to buy yourself YOUR OWN place? One with a small yard. One that you could make your very own. One that you could make new memories in. And, one that would be all about growth and rediscovering Bluebell???

I would so love to see this happen for you.

I certainly hope I have not offended you with this suggestion...it is not my intention.

My day has been rough. My brother and I just tried talking with my mom, and she feels so attacked about everything, and as she has been her whole life...she went on the attack. I'm trying to regain my bearings. This is so difficult. I can't stand it.

Sending you Love...one this difficult day,

Fluter  :smitten:

Blue,

I have a question for you...

Once your moms estate is settled? (and you get your portion of your inherence) I'm guessing you will.

Could you take that...sale your condo, and possibly have enough money to buy yourself YOUR OWN place? One with a small yard. One that you could make your very own. One that you could make new memories in. And, one that would be all about growth and rediscovering Bluebell???

I would so love to see this happen for you.

I certainly hope I have not offended you with this suggestion...it is not my intention.

My day has been rough. My brother and I just tried talking with my mom, and she feels so attacked about everything, and as she has been her whole life...she went on the attack. I'm trying to regain my bearings. This is so difficult. I can't stand it.

Sending you Love...one this difficult day,

v312.jpg

Hi Fluter. I had written a longish post to you, but lost it. So I am sending what you sent me on a hard day

Love you friend,

Blue :smitten:

I feel like I am taking steps forward. I went through Mom's Jewelry and identified what she wanted my sister and I to have. I discarded some  of her clothing that can not be donated. I have started to looking in a  box she had kept under her bed for a very long time. I found finger paintings and other various projects I had done when I was in grade school. It was so sweet of her to keep them.

Another step forward. I felt lonesome. But instead of just sitting there and feeling that way, I called a friend. This is only common sense to most people. But for me, it is still a big deal when I take a positive action to take care of myself.

How are you doing Fluter?  I am sorry that your Mom is stuck doing the same destructive, abusive behaviors she has always done. Have you recovered from her verbal attack? 

Mornin BlueSki,

Thinking about you  :smitten:

Believe in you  :smitten:

Love you  :smitten:

Thank you Fluter. A very appropriate song.

Blue

I feel like I am taking steps forward. I went through Mom's Jewelry and identified what she wanted my sister and I to have. I discarded some  of her clothing that can not be donated. I have started to looking in a  box she had kept under her bed for a very long time. I found finger paintings and other various projects I had done when I was in grade school. It was so sweet of her to keep them.

Another step forward. I felt lonesome. But instead of just sitting there and feeling that way, I called a friend. This is only common sense to most people. But for me, it is still a big deal when I take a positive action to take care of myself.

How are you doing Fluter?  I am sorry that your Mom is stuck doing the same destructive, abusive behaviors she has always done. Have you recovered from her verbal attack?

Blue,

I am proud of you for the steps your are making. I know it isn't easy; however, you do it anyway.

As for my mom...WOW, this is getting so difficult. I finally summoned up the strength yesterday to talk with her (after me & my brother) tried. I went to her room and told her I loved her, and I didn't hate her, and that I know she feels lost, and that I know it's hard. For all of about 3 hrs...things were smoothed over, and than...she called to me from downstairs that I had forgotten to give them there medication.

I put there med's out 3 times a day.

I told her I would take care of it soon (2 more times she asks me about it) than next thing I know she is standing in my room wanting her meds, and I had already taken them to her. Than she called to me again from downstairs....about those dang meds. I went down took her to her room. Told her she needed to get in bed, and Blue...the woman shrieked at me, and went right back into the same behavior as before. It will only continue to get worse.

My brother and I are going to look at an Adult Day Care today. We want her to go a couple times a week for inner action with others. I am reaching my breaking point. I don't want to break Blue.

I hate this disease, and this taper. They are both ruining me physically.

Good idea Fluter. You need a break. It is very hard to care for an ill older parent, especially when they have Dementia. Nothing sticks in their mind and they keep repeating the same behaviors and the same thoughts over and over again. Experts tell you to redirect them when they get stuck in a repetitive thought or behavior. Sometimes it works and you can guide them out of the brain loop. But when it does not work, it takes the patience of Job to get us through it. But we are not Job. We are regular human beings. It saps our energy and we need a break. I pray that there is an Adult Day Care center that will be just perfect for your Mom.

Bluebell

I am going to Yoga instead of staying home and being sad. It was not easy.

Blue

Good for you BlueSki...

I remember when you started Yoga, and how much you ended up liking it...because it helped.

I'm so glad to hear you have kept up with this...every little thing helps  :smitten:

0161647810a052234c22f9aacea2a145.jpg

Namaste' Blue  :smitten:

Good morning Fluter, begood and CD.

Good morning BlueSki...how you doSki?

Hello to all my BEAUTIFUL FRIENDIES  :smitten:

How was Yoga last night?

I'm very curious...has participating in Yoga helped you to feel better overall?? Has it helped stretch your muscles. How often do you go?

What do you have going on for today?

This time change is messing with me...it always does.

It seems the rain has ended...we sure needed it, and now the sun is out and I am listening to the morning doves sing. I remember when we camped all the time, and that is the sound I usually woke to...the morning doves singing. Such a nice sound.

Not sure what I will do today. We did get mom signed up yesterday for Adult Day Camp (I like the sound of that better) :)

I hope this day treats you with gentle kindness :smitten:

Where is that CD??? He's been missing. I hope he's feeling ok. I know his taper has been rough, and it gets very tiresome after a while.

Sending you All Warmth, Hugs, and Flutership,

From Me...Fluter  :smitten:

32f46cee2710aefaab7f4ca02131d3e2.jpg

Good morning Fluter, begood and CD.

Good morning BlueSki...how you doSki?

Hello to all my BEAUTIFUL FRIENDIES  :smitten:

How was Yoga last night?

I'm very curious...has participating in Yoga helped you to feel better overall?? Has it helped stretch your muscles. How often do you go?

What do you have going on for today?

This time change is messing with me...it always does.

It seems the rain has ended...we sure needed it, and now the sun is out and I am listening to the morning doves sing. I remember when we camped all the time, and that is the sound I usually woke to...the morning doves singing. Such a nice sound.

Not sure what I will do today. We did get mom signed up yesterday for Adult Day Camp (I like the sound of that better) :)

I hope this day treats you with gentle kindness :smitten:

Where is that CD??? He's been missing. I hope he's feeling ok. I know his taper has been rough, and it gets very tiresome after a while.

Sending you All Warmth, Hugs, and Flutership,

From Me...Fluter  :smitten:

32f46cee2710aefaab7f4ca02131d3e2.jpg

Yoga has helped with my over all health and sense of well being. It also has made me more limber, improved my posture, improved my balance and strengthened my core, arms and legs.

Today my sister and I are going to the bank to set up an account for the Estate of my Mom.

Today I am having a new kitchen sink put in at my condo.

Today I am going to research organizations that accept donations of clothing and furniture that will come and pick them up.

Today I am going to take a fast paced walk

Today I am going to enjoy what ever life has in store for me to the best of my ability.

Today I am grateful for my friends and how we love and help each other AND have fun together

Blue

One month anniversary of Mom's death today.  I know she is in a better place and is not burdened by her elderly body. I find comfort in that. But I still cry. My sister still cries. We both miss her so much. Both of us go on with our daily lives as best we can. Mom would want that. It would hurt her if we were sad.

Blue

One month anniversary of Mom's death today.  I know she is in a better place and is not burdened by her elderly body. I find comfort in that. But I still cry. My sister still cries. We both miss her so much. Both of us go on with our daily lives as best we can. Mom would want that. It would hurt her if we were sad.

Blue

Blue,

I think you are doing the very best that you can.

I have no doubt your heart is broken, and yet, you have made the choice to move forward.

One day at a time is all you can do.

I like your above post where you said what you were going to do for today, and that is all you can do...take each moment as it come.

I hope THIS DAY has treated you with kindness.

Love you my friend,

Fluter  :smitten: :smitten:

205c7c0333c2d7ecfee511256b5fd418.jpg

Blue, CD, BeGood,

Wishing YOU ALL a BEAUTIFUL DAY with massive open windows  :smitten: :smitten:

Blue, How are you this morning? I'm thinking about you  :smitten:

FB  :smitten: :smitten: