Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Love and Support for Bluebell

[Fl...]

Things are looking up as far as my Mom's house. The Estate lawyer said she had enough in one of her investment funds to pay off the Reverse Mortgage on her house. That means we will get them off our backs and would give us some breathing room to decide what we want to do. It is such a relief to not feel the pressure of having to list and then sell her house in the time frame they have designated.

Blue

This brought tears to my eyes...I am so very happy for you Blue.

I completely understand what financial burdens can do to you!

So, for now...just breath  :smitten:

Love you Blue,

Fluter  :smitten:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Bl...]

• [Fl...]

• [be...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are looking up as far as my Mom's house. The Estate lawyer said she had enough in one of her investment funds to pay off the Reverse Mortgage on her house. That means we will get them off our backs and would give us some breathing room to decide what we want to do. It is such a relief to not feel the pressure of having to list and then sell her house in the time frame they have designated.

Blue

Love you Blue,

Fluter said it best, same here :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Blue

Love you Blue,

Fluter said it best, same here :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Breathing!

Love you Fluter and Begood

Blue :highfive:

Mornin Blue,

v312.jpg

http://ranawaxman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/self-care.jpg

Have a Peaceful Day!

FB  :smitten:

Love you Fluter. More tears came this morning as I was reviewing Mom's last few hours in my head. Then I remembered to focus on my breathing and to move away from the painful memories. I became much calmer and peaceful. No matter how many times I replay different "things" in my mind's eye, it does not change them. They are what they are. It is not meant for me to try and figure them out or what I could have done differently. Maybe this is call "acceptance".

I think acceptance is good and much more freeing than denial. Denial postpones reality and keeps you its prisoner. I would rather be that Eagle spreading my wings and soaring high into the sky, seeing all the beauty around me while I breath it in.

Blue

Love you Fluter. More tears came this morning as I was reviewing Mom's last few hours in my head. Then I remembered to focus on my breathing and to move away from the painful memories. I became much calmer and peaceful. No matter how many times I replay different "things" in my mind's eye, it does not change them. They are what they are. It is not meant for me to try and figure them out or what I could have done differently. Maybe this is call "acceptance".

I think acceptance is good and much more freeing than denial. Denial postpones reality and keeps you its prisoner. I would rather be that Eagle spreading my wings and soaring high into the sky, seeing all the beauty around me while I breath it in.

Blue

I am *VERY PROUD* of you Blue!

You know...there is nothing you could have done any differently.

God has his plan for us...from day one. From the day we are born. It is not for us to know.

From what you have shared with me...your mother had a very long life, and from what you told me yesterday...It sounds like she made some very good and smart decisions. She sounds like she was one smart cookie.

Maybe you are reaching acceptance OR maybe for now...you are coming to terms with what is.

I really love the fact that you are wanting to soar...this is a very good thing IMO. Brutal Honesty Blue...you deserve a life. A life that is about you, and a new life that is about discovery.

We are kinda in the same boat. I am desperately trying to discover ME, and maybe for the first time ever.

I attended a woman's bible study last night (it is the first time I have ever done anything like this)! I was and am so nervous about it. It is not like me to put myself out there in that way.  The 6 week study is titled "Living Loved" When Feeling Left Out, Lonely, and Less Than.  You know Blue...I feel this is how I've lived a huge portion of my life, and I do not want to continue on like this anymore. I know I am the only one who holds the key to change, and I will be danged if I know how to find that key. I am a woman in search of, and I pray that I find it.

As women...we have so much power. We have this ability to lift and build each other up. We certainly know how to be supportive, and We Love. We love strong and hard.

I see your strength, I see your desire to grow, I see your need to find acceptance in this life changing event...I see you Blue, and I know you will soar. I have Faith that one day we will both soar on Eagles wings  :smitten:

We can not have done all this hard work for nothing. Good things will come our way, and this applies to anyone questioning, and searching. It will happen...maybe not as soon as we would like; however, it will happen.

Bless Your Strong Beautiful Heart,

FluterByee  :smitten: :smitten:

Blue

I am *VERY PROUD* of you Blue!

You know...there is nothing you could have done any differently.

God has his plan for us...from day one. From the day we are born. It is not for us to know.

From what you have shared with me...your mother had a very long life, and from what you told me yesterday...It sounds like she made some very good and smart decisions. She sounds like she was one smart cookie.

Maybe you are reaching acceptance OR maybe for now...you are coming to terms with what is.

I really love the fact that you are wanting to soar...this is a very good thing IMO. Brutal Honesty Blue...you deserve a life. A life that is about you, and a new life that is about discovery.

We are kinda in the same boat. I am desperately trying to discover ME, and maybe for the first time ever.

I attended a woman's bible study last night (it is the first time I have ever done anything like this)! I was and am so nervous about it. It is not like me to put myself out there in that way.  The 6 week study is titled "Living Loved" When Feeling Left Out, Lonely, and Less Than.  You know Blue...I feel this is how I've lived a huge portion of my life, and I do not want to continue on like this anymore. I know I am the only one who holds the key to change, and I will be danged if I know how to find that key. I am a woman in search of, and I pray that I find it.

As women...we have so much power. We have this ability to lift and build each other up. We certainly know how to be supportive, and We Love. We love strong and hard.

I see your strength, I see your desire to grow, I see your need to find acceptance in this life changing event...I see you Blue, and I know you will soar. I have Faith that one day we will both soar on Eagles wings  :smitten:

We can not have done all this hard work for nothing. Good things will come our way, and this applies to anyone questioning, and searching. It will happen...maybe not as soon as we would like; however, it will happen.

Bless Your Strong Beautiful Heart,

FluterByee  :smitten: :smitten:

Beautifully said Fluter.

Blue :smitten:

Flutter, such a nice post to Blue. Blue just take each moment and do the best you can, this is a hard losing a Parent and having been her caretaker seems to be a bit harder as you have the bad times to remember, but try as hard as you can to remember the good times and that she is now at Peace and the thing that I always try to remember about my Mother, is that she will be there for me one day and that she knows I was really hurting, but that no matter what she is still here for me. When I feel the whisper of a breeze on my cheek I know that she is sending me a reminder that she will always Love me. You are just in the beginnings of your sorrow, but it will get better, it takes time and you need to mourn the way you should, but please know that hurt does reside, but she will always be in your Heart. Rest and take care of you that is the best thing you can do right now. Peace to you. :smitten:

Flutter, such a nice post to Blue. Blue just take each moment and do the best you can, this is a hard losing a Parent and having been her caretaker seems to be a bit harder as you have the bad times to remember, but try as hard as you can to remember the good times and that she is now at Peace and the thing that I always try to remember about my Mother, is that she will be there for me one day and that she knows I was really hurting, but that no matter what she is still here for me. When I feel the whisper of a breeze on my cheek I know that she is sending me a reminder that she will always Love me. You are just in the beginnings of your sorrow, but it will get better, it takes time and you need to mourn the way you should, but please know that hurt does reside, but she will always be in your Heart. Rest and take care of you that is the best thing you can do right now. Peace to you. :smitten:

Thank you begood.

http://funnydailyquotes.com/images/88743/80t__morning_for_her_go.jpg

Hiya BlueSki,

This message is just for YouSki.

Love ya,

FluterOOski  :smitten:

http://funnydailyquotes.com/images/88743/80t__morning_for_her_go.jpg

Hiya BlueSki,

This message is just for YouSki.

Love ya,

FluterOOski  :smitten:

Thank you Fluter.

Love you :smitten:

Blue

Love you Fluter

This song is sad and speaks of things that you wish were not happening, but are. Maybe that is where part of me still is.

Ladies I am reading each day and Love the songs and posters and the great Support here. You both are awesome. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Love you Fluter

This song is sad and speaks of things that you wish were not happening, but are. Maybe that is where part of me still is.

Yes, it is sad; however, I also see hope in the words. I've posted the lyrics.

Lyrics

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one, if you want me to

Anywhere, I would've followed you

And I am feeling so small

It was over my head

I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love

Just starting to crawl

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere, I would've followed you

And I will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love

And I'm saying goodbye

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere, I would have followed you

Oh, oh, oh, oh say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something

I agree with you....I do see sad lyrics, and yet, I see lyrics that represent growth, understanding, change.  One of the hardest things in life is to let go of something/someone we love. We may not realize it at the time...WE grow from it.

Often Blue...when I feel Melancholy I listen to songs that feel sad...so, I understand. I see how these lyrics speak to you.

You are not alone...WE are here and WE will continue helping you. Not only through your loss...also through your growth  :smitten:

Because My Dear Heart...that's what friends are for!

Climb on up here on our shoulders and let's look out at the view  :smitten:

6b0dc3dfa242dff425479b94d0cabff8.jpg

Ladies I am reading each day and Love the songs and posters and the great Support here. You both are awesome. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hiya BeG,

How ya Be kid ;)

Nice to see you today. It's actually raining here, and I'm loving it. We don't get near enough. I'm listening to every drop hit whatever it bounces off of :)

Let the Rain cleanse EVERYTHING...it's good for my soul.

I hope you have a Fab Friday :)

Fluter :smitten:

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/67/26/1252265549-inspirational-quotes-for-women-strength.jpg

Fluter, I am doing well, It is 30 here, yesterday 67, tomorrow Snow....Oh well so be it, can't mess with Mother Nature, like that song you just placed and thanks for the words. Hi Blue, this is such a nice slice of Comfort and Peace to visit. Stay Strong Ladies :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Fluter, I am doing well, It is 30 here, yesterday 67, tomorrow Snow....Oh well so be it, can't mess with Mother Nature, like that song you just placed and thanks for the words. Hi Blue, this is such a nice slice of Comfort and Peace to visit. Stay Strong Ladies :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

I'm known for loving cold rainy weather. It feels peaceful to me.

Dang, 30, 67, and than snow. Hmmm, I wonder Begood...is Mother Nature going through the change  :laugh: If' so, poor thing....That would explain our obnoxious hot weather...she's hot flashing too ;)

You stay strong too....

FB  :highfive:

I'm known for loving cold rainy weather. It feels peaceful to me.

Dang, 30, 67, and than snow. Hmmm, I wonder Begood...is Mother Nature going through the change  :laugh: If' so, poor thing....That would explain our obnoxious hot weather...she's hot flashing too ;)

You stay strong too....

FB  :highfive:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I had to call a couple of Mom's utility companies to inform them of Mom's passing. The phone company will allow the bill to remain in her name for now. The gas company required taking her name off their bill. I put it in my name. I cried each time and now I am crying again. I am not even sure why. But I guess I do not really need to know why or analyze it. I just have to accept I am grieving and I miss my Mom.

Love you Fluter and begood,

Blue

I had to call a couple of Mom's utility companies to inform them of Mom's passing. The phone company will allow the bill to remain in her name for now. The gas company required taking her name off their bill. I put it in my name. I cried each time and now I am crying again. I am not even sure why. But I guess I do not really need to know why or analyze it. I just have to accept I am grieving and I miss my Mom.

Love you Fluter and begood,

Blue

Each time you have to change something...just reminds you of what is, and the changes that you are having to make.

It's ok to cry...just let yourself feel it.

Love to you Blue,

FB  :smitten: